Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Red eye using food

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by P to the enguin, Mar 23, 2009.

1. If you cook food with pot. Like brownies or firecrackers, will it still make your eyes red?

2. My eyes get even more red with edibles.

3. Many say it actually makes it worse. It is hard to get a straight answer, so basically, yes. Yes you still get red eyes.

4. its not because of the smoke its because of something related to how THC effects the blood pressure in your eyes, (and body) its just the most noticable side effect of this (in your eyes) since well...people normally dont go around taking peoples blood pressure

5. Yeah apparently it does, I ate an edible before school one day and I didn't give a shit if my eyes were red, but my friends told me they were really red, and I looked high as shit. But I was so I still didn't give a shit about my eyes. :smoking: