Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Red eye cure

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cnevel23, Nov 28, 2014.

1. What's up people-
    Do any one else's eye get really (and I mean REALLY) bloodshot when toking? IDK if it's because I wear contacts or what, but my eyes have always gotten way more red than anyone else. Though for months I've used red eye drops whenever I light with friends, it both is bad for my eyes and makes my eyes too white. I really just want to be able to have moderately red eyes like everyone else (instead of looking like a freak), i've tried watering down my eye drops but that is ghetto and doesn't really work. 
    \nAny way to cope with this/natural eyedrops that might be a bit less harsh?
    \nThanks everyone, happy danksgiving

2. it's the raised blood pressure that causes ur eyes to get red. other than building a tolerance or using some visine, there really is no alternative

3. Eye drops aren't expensive, just get generic brand. They work just as well.
    Also, I've noticed that usually when I'm by myself smoking, I'm in the dark watching a movie, and when I check my eyes (I impulsively do every hour) they're never red.
    However, when I'm at my friends houses, and we smoke with their lights on, my eyes get red. It could be a lot of things, but maybe the dark helps cuz it doesnt strain your eyes as much? I'm talking straight out my ass, its just something I've noticed