Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Red eye cure

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cnevel23, Nov 28, 2014.

1. What's up people-
    Do any one else's eye get really (and I mean REALLY) bloodshot when toking? IDK if it's because I wear contacts or what, but my eyes have always gotten way more red than anyone else. Though for months I've used red eye drops whenever I light with friends, it both is bad for my eyes and makes my eyes too white. I really just want to be able to have moderately red eyes like everyone else (instead of looking like a freak), i've tried watering down my eye drops but that is ghetto and doesn't really work. 

Any way to cope with this/natural eyedrops that might be a bit less harsh?

Thanks everyone, happy danksgiving

2. Well it happened a lot when a was a teen. I always had to carry around eyedrops. After a while my eyes started to get used to it though so now they never get red unless ive been drinking too just low sometimes. You can use eyedrops or smoke more, it's your choice. In the longrun using eyedrops everyday is bad for your eyes.

3. #3 cnevel23, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    Thanks for the tips. I've smoked pretty heavily for a year or so, it must just be genetic. Literally my whole eye is just devils dick red and no one can take me seriously cause I look so fried. 

4. Liquid paper?
    ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. You should see my eyes after 2 bong tokes. I won't even been barely feeling anything yet and their red as the devils dick. Use Visine red eye it works like a charm.

6. Yes. Have your eyes surgically removed from thier sockets. I promise you, you will never have a red eye problem again. Good luck bro!

7. After a while of smoking it is said that your eyes will quit turning red... But until then your only hope is eye drops... And it would probably be better for you to take out you contacts... And then if the eye drops are to strong try cutting it with your contact saline solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Rhotos eyedrops, only way. Take them beforehand if they bother you but they dont bother me.

9. Stay hydrated while smoking, eye drops will mess up your eyes

10. Thanks for all the replies. I was smoking last night and tried not putting eye drops in for a half an hour and someone sober (i didn't know) literally told me that my eyes were so red they were purple. It at the point where I may stop smoking because of this...

11. If I wanted to ween myself off eye drops, how long would it take for my eyes to naturally stop getting so red? (Are we talking weeks or years here...)

12. I'm the same way as you. Sometimes my eyes even get so red that certain eye drops won't work. 

13. #15 SkunkWoodz, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014

agreed, but super light tint, purple or orange

[​IMG]

I worked with a tweeker that always wore purple shades to hide his fucked up eyes.

14. The tinted sunglasses is not a bad idea, if they work. I just don't like to wear shades inside like goofball

15. Stick your head in the freezer for about 2 minutes.

16. Mine usually get red if i am a little dehydrated so i just drink a couple cups of water and all is well. Other than that i don't often get red eyes.

17. Bumping just to see if anyone else has input.Sorry guys, I've dug myself a hole putting eye drops in consistently for te past year and can't stop using them now because my eyes rely on them

18. Put in the drops BEFORE you start smoking, not after. It makes it much less irritating. I just use Clear Eyes or Visine that are made for "sensitive eyes". Put them in about 10 minutes before you smoke, and if you can....consider taking out your contacts. Maybe there's a reaction happening there.