Red Dwarf Pc Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by skylife, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Hi guys,

I've planted my first seeds nearly 10 days ago under two 56 watt cool cfls. It's a dwarf seed so I don't expect any height but this seems weird.
    On the web it's written autoflower but I can't be sure.

Are those leaves okay? Today ill change the container and what nutrients should I start to use?

Any other advices?
    Thanks for the responses. :)

Attached Files:

2. You can keep them inside the cups, until it is filled with roots so you can pull it out and the roots keep all the soil. This will happen when the plant has reached about 20cm. Nutrients are not needed now. introduce them at 4 weeks or 5 weeks, and always at 1/4 to 1/2 strength.

When the plant has developed larger fan leaves, increase nutrition.

Think about a supplemental red LED light (660nm), even if you stick with CFL, it will be very beneficiary.

Especially cold white CFL causes a lot of stretching and airy bud.

3. Update!

Thanks for your advices, they have been really useful. Plants are going well for now. They're in the 18/6 cycle with some drops of root booster for a gallon. Although they seem a little weak and little to me. I would like to ask for your opinions. Thanks a lot. :)

Attached Files:

4. It's a Dwarf :D Short get it :D hehe but joke a side :D i think they look nice :) nice green leafs :) love to see more pics from thid :)

5. Thank you iKushy, will surely upload new photos. :)

6. Im subbed. These plants look awesome. I'm curious to see what the pc case looks like though. can you upload some pics of it?

7. Update!

Hi everyone! 23th day after seedlings and I think one of the plants is starting to begin flowering. I know that red dwarf is 'autoflowering' but I wanted to ask your opinion and be sure before changing all the light schedule. So here are the photos, and waiting for your advices. :)

Thanks! :)
    Ps: (It's my first time so detailed answers are appreciated.)

Attached Files:

8. don't change the light cycle, it's auto flowering so you don't need to change it. in fact that's one of the great things about auto's, you can give them 18/6 throughout flowering so they get more light than "manuals"

9. I need me some dwarf bitches like this

10. they look good, what is that white cord for?

11. It's for grounding, just to make it safer. So if one plant is flowering and I change the bulbs to warm light, what about the other one? Or should I continue for a couple days with cool light and wait for the other plant to show signs?

12. what do you mean by grounding, and safer?

the light colour isn't as vital as many people make out. I would change it later rather than sooner but in reality it really isn't going to make any difference

13. I feel we have our wires crossed somewhere (pun intended)

I was talking about the cord you have weaving through the top of your pots

14. Looks like he's going for some low stress training there. I like this grow. Wish my plants could look like this.

15. Yeah, they're for lst. And thank you, will upload more photos soon.

16. ahh right, so they are anchors? awesome idea