Red Dead Redemption 2

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MikeyMike87, Sep 25, 2018.

1. It lets anyone who played red dead within the first 24 hours of release to play from now on everyone who didn't has to wait till tomorrow

2. Don't pay to move your camp. Apparently there is a glitch that is causing campsites to move randomly around the map. I payed to move mine away from the griefers and once I restarted it was back to its original location. While playing, it then moved on its own to about three different locations around the map. Rockstar may just have it set to do this while in beta so that they test all of the campsites.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Dude I found some dodgey glitch if it rains in valentine run over some water & you fall through the map lmao

4. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I haven't had any people spam kill me yet.. everyone was just having fist fights in the saloon in every game I joined lmao

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Exactly, so I’m playing early. I got my copy like a week after launch

• Like Like x 1
  7. I read earlier that there is a glitch, or possible someone who found an exploit to trigger item spawns, that results in boats falling from the sky in Saint Denis. Even more fun, some of the boats are invisible. They were warning players to be careful in order to avoid killing their horse by running full steam in to an invisible boat. lol

I honestly hope that they just reset the stats at the end of the beta. It is the only way to be fair considering some people are more heavily impacted by glitches than others. I spent hours last night just riding across the map every time my camp would relocate itself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I've been jumped on multiple times, guess I just have a kill me kind of look or something. One guy got pissed because I was on the roof and saw him leading my horse out of town and shot him in the head. Him and a buddy followed me for a good thirty minutes.

Maybe the people in your session just didn't want to shoot a grandpa. LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Spent the last 4 hours playing red dead online with my homie.. no one really fucks with you when you're in a posse with somone, we had 1 guy try kill us so we got tied him & threw him in a river lmao

10. #110 BrewsnWeed666, Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2018

Fuck that dude I'm rank 11 now & have decent stats lol

The glitch is bs I hit something then fell through the map lmaoo

I'm enjoying online so far I must have played 12+ hours easily, I've found that most people on there now want to make money or have a laugh rather then just kill you..

If you stay out of peoples way or wave at them as you go past most of them will just leave you alone :laughing:

I played yesterday for 3 hours straight last night & I only killed/got killed once lol, I also found a way to make decent money.. just kill animals & skin them the butcher gives you good money:laughing: I made $160 last night:confused_2:

11. ^ this guy has the right idea, basically summed up all I was gonna say

• Like Like x 1
  12. I finally got rank 14 last night & could buy the fishing rod.. the money you make from fishing is decent $1 for any small fish that take less then 30 seconds to catch & $3+ for bigger fish that take a minute or so lol

You also get unlimited bait so all the money you make is profit :jump:

I'm high as shit now so I'm gonna hop on red dead & make some more money :laughing:

13. I love this game so far. I made this sick volcanic pistol last night. Thing is a beast. The bolt action rifle though holy shit lol. Ive been one shot killing everyone so far. Almost got 1000$ saved up. My fav part so far was picking giant parasols in the old battlefield lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. Never had so much fun getting drunk in a video game with the boys lol.

Got a good posse and we’ve been grinding hunting, running missions, etc. Fun times for sure

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I preordered Fallout 76 and heard it sucked so I canceled my preorder and got RDR 2 instead. It’s aight I guess. Never played the first one. I’m already 45% complete but honestly, it’s not that great. It’s not a game that you can replay over and over like a Skyrim or Fallout 4. Btw if you play on XBL you can add me if you want. I play mostly Halo the MCC, but will play other games too. GT is Commersh.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. It's all about online now. However the online beta just released last week so give it time but they will be adding a shit ton of things to do. I am prepping now for alpha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. One thing that really pissed me off was when I walked into the gunsmith in St. Denis I was pickpocketed for a few hundred bucks and when I walked out of the store he was gone. Another thing is the clunky horse riding. When I first started playing I must’ve ran over at least 10 people. Next thing I know I have the whole town of Valentine shooting at me lol.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Everyone who played RDO will get free money & 15 gold bars from rockstar because of them fucking up with the price of stuff online.. if you got any guns before they updated it they'll refund you the difference.. you should get it by the 11th of December I think I got mine earlier lol

• Like Like x 1