Red Car?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Blazed Buckeye, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Wassup guys. I'm getting a new car, and I found a pretty sweet one for a good price. The only thing is, it's red. Now, I have no problem with this, and I usually don't give a fuck what other people think, but is a red car for a guy considered weird? I'm still in high school.... Thanks for your opinions!:smoke:

2. Wtf? Dude it's red, not pink. Since when did red become a feminine color?

3. I dont find red to be wierd at all for a male. You should be fine

4. I thought the same things! But my friends didn't. Haha.. Thanks guys

5. the only reason id be concerned about having a red car is its easily noticed on the road and harder to blend in which could cause problems (ie; picking up bud from a sketchy spot or something)

6. Your friends are just jealous lol

7. Red cars being spotted easily is a myth.

8. Eh I don't like the aesthetics of the car. But that's just my opinion. 300's are badass though.

9. another blade from michigan. its nice, i almost got a fusion in that color

10. It's a nice car, if youre over 60.

11. Haha hell yeah.
    I'll keep looking. Thanks for being honest!

12. You can do better.

13. That car its self is emasculating, not the paint job.

14. Dude, it's a car.. It says nothing about you, if it's good transportation that's reliable be happy bro! :smoke:

15. It says a lot about you... especially if you yourself choose it.

16. This doesn't answer your question, but red cars are more likely to be pulled over by cops. If you were planning on hotboxing or blunt cruising, then you should probably pick a different colored car. Why stack the odds against yourself?

17. I'm not a big fan of the Sebring. Like someone else was getting at, it feels like something you'd get when you're an adult with kids. You don't see many teenagers driving them. If you like it though, go for it. The color itself is fine. My first car was a Ford in basically that same color.

18. i don't think red cars are for girls, but people say red cars get pulled over more..

i thought that was where you were gonna go with this thread i didn't except that question haha

19. I'd be more worried about the attention you'd get from cops.