Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

red bud and crippie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by k4tv, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, I am very new to smoking in general (only a few times but loved it) and I was looking for some contacts and one of them offered red bud and crippie for a dime ( I am going to guess she meant a gram) for 15 and an 8th for 30. She said they are both mids. Is that a good deal? OR does anyone know about the strains? I have never heard of them and can barely find any current info about them.

Thank you to anyone that helps.

2. I assume you are in or near Florida because Crippy weed originated in Orlando and is still mainly grown in central florida. 15 a gram and 30 an 8th makes no sense for it to actually be Crip. Mids should be about 15 an eighth and 30 a quarter for you unless you've got a good hookup. Just tell her you want a quarter of mids for $30 and dont let her know that you're a newb or she'll most likely try to skimp/rip you off. Btw, a quarter is 7 grams.

3. $15 an eigth.. man what the fuck you talkin bout?

I JUST moved from Orlando.

Crippy is fuckin fire... $50 an 1/8th.

I dont know what the fuck kind of "crippy you're smoking"

4. haha she knows I am a noob. Maybe she was wrong on what she told me for amounts. She is the one who got me into smoking. Yes I do live and florida, that explains why I never heard of crippie online. Is it some sort of hybrid?

thanks for the help

5. Where I come from crip is $15 a Gram or $50 an 1/8th.
    if your getting $30 an eigth then its not crip or its a really good hookup...

6. crip is just a stupid term for good weed. its not a strain to my knowledge.

7. crippie is just a term for good weed.........most of the time.

what part of FL are you in?

8. I am from central florida in the orlando area. Does anyone know about red bud? The only thing I have found is it from the 70s or something.

9. Strain names are bullshit. Buying your weed based on the name and not the weed is an amateur mistake, and you will get ripped off.

Dank here runs 60-65 an 8th, 100-120 a quarter, and so on..

10. true, i live in orlando, and we go by crippie and mids. Crippie is fire, and dank, but mids is average weed. BTW a quarter of mids in orlando is about 20 bux, u can get a half ounze of mids here for 30-40$. Crippie is usually 15-25$ a gram, and it should look amazing, and different then the mids u get.

and also, an 1/8 of mids should be a dime bag, and should be about 10$...