red/brown dots on fan leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by desu, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Hello

I think it is a calcium/mag def but I don't see how that could be seeing as the soil Im using is Ocean Forest and Im using Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom.

I haven't had this problem until recently and only a few are affected. Seemingly not until they are a few weeks into the flower stage. I am getting red/brown small dots all over my leaves. Then it worsens to dry crispy rust at the end of the leaves with some yellow. I did not have this problem last time and the only thing I've changed is my flowering nutrients. I was using Super Bloom before. Here is are the ingredients of the Super Bloom I used last time.

Total N...12%
    9% ammoniacal nitrogen
    3% urea nitrogen
    Available Poshpahte...55%
    Soluble Potash ......0.10%
    0.10% cheated iron

Do you think that the Fox Farm nutrients are missing something the Super Bloom provided. I have used NO nutrients before and just the FFOF soil and didn't have these problems.

I am thinking maybe I used too much of the nutrients and created a nutrient lock out. So I have watered both with Epsom Salt and flushed both with water well a nd allowed the soil to fully dry out. One of them is already so far in the stage almost all the fan leaves have died off and the small ligth green frosty leaves that are growing out of the buds are starting to get the red/brown dots on them. This JUST started happening to the top leaves of my other one (a few weeks in flowering also) and I would love to nip this in the bud before I risk losing so much with this one too

Thank you

2. Pictures... Worth 1000 words.

3. Not worth the risk to me.