Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

! RED ALERT ! I NEED HELP !

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HelplessStoner, Jul 12, 2017.

1. That was more just a play on words I couldn't pass up. I do hope you pass, I don't wish for any decent toker to fail a drug test. I just don't think you have good chances. Please, prove me wrong!
    :passing-joint:

2. No, not stupid, just ignorant for smoking on probation and using urban myths hoping to pass.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well I never asked for unhelpful answers either, haha. Now if I pass Im gonna come right back on here and call you ignorant for doubting me.

4. I am ignorant in a lot of areas. If you pass then it wasn't because you took cranberry pills or drank pickle juice. It's not your fault because you just haven't had time to learn how our bodies work, if you did you'd realize why the methods you used to detox are silly. Like cranberry juice...it acidifies the urine and for some drugs that does help clear them from our bodies faster but weed isn't one of those drugs so it's totally worthless to help you pass. Good luck, if you only smoked once 3 days ago you have a good chance of passing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Did you pass op

6. Gotta ask, How is this even remotely a "Seasoned Stoner" question?

• Like Like x 1