Recycler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by StickyFingered, Apr 3, 2014.

1. #1 StickyFingered, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    I'm looking to purchase an oil rig and was wondering about this recycler. I've seen other ones and it looks slightly different, I'm wondering if this is a fully functional recycler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WsRQSC-bdg

[​IMG]

2. I don't know if I would go as far as to call that a recycler

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. i think the big difference is that the recycling chamber is set much lower than most recyclers, so it may be a recycler, but damn its not really doing it all that efficiently.

4. I figured it didn't function properly but I don't know that much about recyclers. Thanks for the replys

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Look for one with the recycler higher in the piece. That's my only advice.

Жизнь коротка, так жить в самом полном объеме

6. That's just a bubbler with a. Functional dish on the mouth piece

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Yeah what dr.fumbles said, that's not a recycler, bottom of that disk is closed off where it meets the body of the bubbler.

What you want to see from a recycler is high water levels, low amount of splashback, and bubbles popping at the mouth piece.  I also like a slow drain with a nice vortex.  Look up youtube videos for

Hamms, Contrabasso, mothership klein, quave klein, erik anders to see some of the best recyclers in the business.  Siren apparatus is also getting big right now.  def some dope pieces from them.