recurring dream

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by dantheman52, Nov 1, 2010.

1. for as long as i can remember, i've been having the same dream. the circumstances are usually different, but i'm always driving my car. one way or another, i need to stop my car (traffic light, stop sign, something in the road), but i cant. sometimes my breaks just dont work. sometimes they work, but i cant stop in time. its like i have bicycle breaks on my car; its just not enough to stop it.

kinda wondering if any of you have had similar dreams. im still not sure what to make of them.

2. Haven't had such a dream in a couple of years. I read a lot about them though. Some say it is from feeling you are out of control, or your life or it's direction is out of your control. Some say it is from feeling sexual incompetent, like you cannot properly perform the function. Some say it is because you know your brakes need servicing and your putting it off....I do not know:hello:...

3. lol well i think my brakes are fine. hmmmm

4. Well, that one is marked off then. If you feel you can perform sex properly enough to satisfy "yourself'(the other person has nothing to do with your dream) then we can mark that one off too...