Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

recreational, medical and legalizing

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by melvar, Oct 20, 2010.

1. I have been wondering how there are so many people from the places my weed comes from that support legalization and medicinal use of cannabis but at the same time an oz is costing over $400 an oz all the time. If they advocate legalizing so much, other than the risks, why does street cost continue to remain so high?

2. There are still limitations on how much and who can legally grow medical marijuana. There are still costs and competition amongst growers. With a (relatively) limited number of individuals having the knowledge to grow high quality bud or absorb the costs of starting a grow, the cost remains artifically high. Additionally, thats what we have all been willing to pay for so long (cause we won't risk growing it) that the prices are probably a result of supply and demand. Hopefully it will be legalized (in Cali) and people will immediately start to grow as much as they can at home. That might be able to cut into demand enough to drive down prices...
    Oh and people are kinda greedy...

3. Why do drug dealers use money made from cannabis to get other drugs instead of more cannabis? Cause that's all the cartels are selling weed for. The money, the drugs, and their own greed based market, which is black.

Just keep going through card holders, regardless of the cost, cause you don't want a discount from anywhere when it come to weed. That discount is a scam that takes the shity weed off of the dealers hands and puts it in yours to deal with.

Or, in english, remember this.
    Quality: more potency per dose, but maybe less by a couple grams.
    Quantity: less potency per does, but a lot more of it.

QUALITY is always better. The price is just the cost of admission.

4. its who is making the money that does not care about legalization
    why would i wanna make mj legal it would take away the work fun and money involved with the business no one wants to break their back growing mj to make crumbs when there is a corporation who can pump out 350 pounds a week that makes the little guy NO ONE
    the people who want it legalized is the down right pot heads and medical activist
    how many growers do you see wanting it legalized?? well i know i dont
    this isnt just a thing to people like me its how we survive
    theres 3 huge sides to this story
    people who want it legal
    people who dont want it legal because of the so called "harms"
    and people who dont want it legal because of the money theyd lose
    just giving a growers insight dont wanna upset anyone
    and btw i am no way affiliated with any cartels they are the dangers

5. Yet, if you get busted for that grow, how much cash will you be raking in?
    You may not be big enough to make a living if it was legal, but you could still make a decent profit.

6. wtf is busted ???? could you show me a good description for this word???? cuz i do not believe in SHIT like that i do not get busted and never will btw

do you know how much the mom and pop candy stor makes now a days????

NOTHING cuz corporations come in and capitalize on EVERYTHING they can . same shit with weed
    if you think you could still make a living of growing YAAAA RIGHT
    id rather die making money than live poor and legal
    some people just have different views on life
    and i can bet any grower growing to support the life they WANT to live rather than being oppressed will have the same views as me i do not follow other peoples laws i run my life and no one can come in and take my money which is how i want it to stay

7. Oh I see, I need to change it to "when you go down in a hail of bullets how much support and cash are you raking in"? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

8. because of the risk associated in distributing it = /

9. sorry i wont be silenced by bullets your on a different vibe so i dont think of the things you do :wave: