Recreational Marijuana Use

Discussion in 'General' started by shrivel, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dude, honestly, only if it was fascist here without legal weed would it be a problem... calm down to be honest.

2. We cant do much about the unfair bullshit the govt does

3. this is true. and there is a quite a bit of bullshit that they do.

4. but think about it... it's not nazi germany. it's not even china for God sakes.

5. granted we are a "democracy", but sheesh man they could cut us some slack in certain areas.

6. lol 11 year old thread with 8 posts..

7. [quote name='"GDMC420"']lol 11 year old thread with 8 posts..[/quote]

Gotta love it :smoking:

8. lol what the heck? i just did a search but it was in ascending order.

9. Bull fucking shit.

We can and will and are doing something about the tyranny the United states government is trying.

It is we the people.It isn't them the government.We are the government or atleast we were supposed to power our people. Jordan maxwell does a ood job at exposing what is the United states government and how it was infiltrated.Research his work if interested.

I don't know how much in the know you are but the overnment is far more corupt than just some drug they won't let become legal.The whole it was harry ansliner and shit just ain't true.

If it was because of one man shit would have been solved long ago.It goes deeper than what they would have you believe.We can do something about it though and finding out the truth is where you must start.

Bill ryan
    Jim marrs
    Richard c hoagland
    Jordan maxwell
    David Icke

5 names out of many bringing the truth to the front.Richard c Hoagland worked for Nasa back awhile ago.He has solid evidence only fools can deny.A lot of this info is overwhlelming.To say the least.People have been conditioned to not believe the truth.They knew this shitd come out eventually.

10. #10 shrivel, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    acid trips are even more hardcore though. have you ever tried 5 tabs?

i was exposed to the illuminati and all the planes flying over i thought were about to write messages of doom in the sky.

We do not allow discussions on other substances oN GC - WW

11. [quote name='"shrivel"']

acid trips are even more hardcore though. have you ever tried 5 tabs?

i was exposed to the illuminati and all the planes flying over i thought were about to write messages of doom in the sky.[/quote]

you need to read the rules dude youre gonna get banned so fast. also i think this is the oldest thread I've ever seen.

12. wait, because i hit two old threads?

sigh... i knew i'd screw up. :(

nice knowing you guys i guess...

13. Lol no, its cuz its against the rules to discuss other drugs aside from cannabis and alcohol

14. It's obviously a previously banned member playing games...

Check out his other threads/posts.

Just report him and move on.

15. #15 shrivel, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    me? dude, what are you talking about?

damn, you seem to be the only one having a problem with me being here...

i already stopped talking about them... it's my first night here dude...

16. [quote name='"shrivel"']
    me? dude, what are you talking about?

damn, you seem to be the only one having a problem with me being here...

i already stopped talking about them... it's my first night here dude...[/quote]

well i came to pretty much the same conclusion.

17. matter of time before i get kicked then... dang. :(

seems like i never fit in.

18. You probably aren't going to be banned. The mods can see that you didn't know, and only mentioned unmentionables once

19. yeah fuck the system dawg!
    and recreation smokers are pussy smokers they can't hit the binger for shit

20. dont worry everyone hated me too until i posted my "craigslist ad" with pics of me ahahahahah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.