Record Label Wanted

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by Baked4days, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Hey my name is Baked4days on here but i usually go by Lil' e, Lil' chronic or just E i am a amateur rapper looking to i pro. I have tried to contact several record labels but no luck. No one seems to want to invest in a new rapper. I am trying to get any label i can currently get. I would just like to get my music out there to people who will like it and actually listen to it. Not for the money but because making music is something i love to do. I've been writing all kinda of music for years but recently found my hidden talent when it comes to rapping. It's what I love to do and i want to make it my full time job. Please message me if you can help me.

Thank you

Baked4days

2. Go with a small label or go independent like TECH N9NE

ain't nothing wrong with going independent

3. Well the recording industry isn't like t was 20 years ago. Meaning that the days of sending in a demo to labels don't work anymore. Labels are looking for artist who already have a fan base and are already developed. Developed meaning, having
    Your own sound, on top vid performing shows, and having music videos. With all of this being of professional quality. Get your songs mixed and mastered. Find a Goode videographer and have them shoot your videos. Just because you're amateur doesn't mean your stuff should look and sound amateur. Goode luck doe

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. yeah there aint nothing wrong with going independent but i dont have all the money to get all the needed equipment i was looking at prices and the equipment is thousands of dollars. I dont have that kind of money. Times are extremely tough for me. Right now i dont even have hot water. I've been taking cold ass showers for a couple months now. It sux and im trying to get my music career up to change that.
    thx