Recommended Reading

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sunflower, Aug 26, 2003.

1. Hi all,
    See I'm pretty knew to this grow thing, and I think I am doing alright, but I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good book(s)... like lots of pictures, a broad information base, stuff about things that are important, and mainly for outdoors (i guess if it had indoors stuff it would be good too, but I am living with the rents).
    Thanks a lot.
    J

2. the FAQ section at Overgrow.com

and also try the Erowid site

3. HIGH All, sorry it's been awhile and catching up on the happenings of the City is going to take awhile.

Some best reading about our sacred plant in none another than the man that started the reefer rolling "Jack Herer" and his book The Emperor Wears No Clothes

So much info out on the net....if you need more let us know and we'll come a running.

Outdoors well........read and we'll be here to help my friend....were only a post or two away.

4. What a great book unoit
    I didn't read it all but a bit off it. I never new that it was used for so many things for so many years

reading that book makes me want to do all that is my power to get hemp leagel dam polotics
    fuck em all fuck em to hell!
    Id love to bring down all the oil componies and banks
    then we would have to grow hemp to survive

5. yeah i'd like to get some cannibis related books, i'm starting to collect books, but right now i can't afford it. I already know everything i need to grow, i just think it would be great to have a few books.