Recommended dwarfs??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kingcone, May 25, 2010.

1. Hello GC, I'm planning a new grow and due to a lack of space in my new apartment i'm planning growing a dwarf. I've got my heart set on a Lowryder fem which i know is a pretty easy strain to grow. Any other reccomendations from past experience?
    Cheers guys and girls

2. ive grown lowryder before, its a great strain you wont be disapointed. Ive also grown russian rocket fuel which is my FAVORITE autoflower, it was the best weed i ever smoked hands down best auto ive ever seen. both are pretty stable and can get good yeilds

3. Thanks for the heads up, i've never heard of russian rocket fuel? where'd you get it from?

4. I would def go with one of the newer hybrids.Original lowryder potentcy is nothin compared to easyryder,diesel ryder,.I'm breeding some purp jems with,white dwarf and afghan kush ryder,to try to get the purple trait to carry over plus I want ton of auto seeds.

5. Short Stuff Seeds Russian Rocket Fuel

have any more questions feel free to ask

6. Yeah i've come across easyryder and diesel ryder, there made by the same people that do lowryder. Sounds like you've got a good mix going with breeding, i'd be interested to see how it works out for you. Get a grow journal up if you manage to get them bred.
    Thanks for the advice dude:hello: