Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recommend me a vape please

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AlphaOmega420, Apr 11, 2013.

1. I had the vapormatic deluxe table top vaporizer and it was very well made (ceramic bowl so it never needed to be replaced, could do whip or bag) only downside was it was loud as hell... which is how it got confiscated by the police in my dorm room when i was a freshmen lol >.<

anyways im looking for something similar, i loved having bags when I was smoking with friends/family, and a whip for solo use...

Can anyone recommend me something? I am willing to try a portable vape if it is very well made, durable, and stealthy

thanks for the help

2. theres this sick af vape that looks like an inhaler i think its called Puffit Vape

3. Don't get a POS box vape like I did, ie easy vape. Try the vape critic guy on the net. That guy knows his shit and he has vids on YT with demos. He likes and many other the Arizer Extreme Q for $160 off ebay with elbow pack if I buy another vape it will be this. If you want cheap and functional with small hits go with the MFLB knockoff the dragonlite it's $30 not $100 like MFLB. Do not buy the Atmos Raw it does not vape it's shiate that combusts instantly.

4. Pax Ploom gets good review and I believe takes both oil and flower but it's $$$.

5. I've heard the Pax is annoying as hell to clean though

6. I think you could be right. Check vape critic he's cool and responds to questions.

7. My vapor bros is a good starter whip style one. All glass/ceramic. It's completely silent, but not discreet looking if that's something you still need.

8. extreme q ! cheap and packs a puuuunch. also bags and whip use.

9. thanks everyone just ordered a extreme Q at their website, got a few extra screens, a glass elbow adapter, and some fancy looking glass stirring tool for funsies

does anyone know if this can vape oil or hash well?

10. ^I've been considering a vape for a while now. It all came down to the Volcano and the Extreme Q. Since budget is a factor, going to be choosing the Extreme Q most likely also. :smoking:

11. Pax by Ploom

12. Herbal Aire