Recommend me a a movie or two to rent. *moreinfo inside

Discussion in 'General' started by Altered_Reality, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Ill be on a heavy heavy dose of oxycontin and as usual, ill be smoking. ive already snorted 80, but i wanna be close to nod when i watch the movies. and yea...

what are some good movies to watch when on a high dose of opiates and high?

2. Pans Labyrinth. Trippy as fuck, but very surreal. Should go well with opiates. It is in Spanish, though, so you'll need to read subtitles. It was no problem for me and a few friends on DXM, though, so you'll probably be fine.

3. the subtitles may be a problem, cuz my vision gets a little blurry when i take a lot of opiates.

i can see picture well, but words sort of get blurry.

4. I've never taken more than a single perc or 2 T3's (legitimate use...though I did enjoy it) so I can't say for sure...but I've enjoyed watching Natural Born Killers on a variety of drugs.

*Oh, if it helps...Tarantino wrote it. It ended up being made by somebody else though.

5. If subtitles are a problem, look at The Professional. It's mad violent and very easy to follow, but has a really fucked up vibe to it thats easy to get into.

6. Grandma's Boy is some funny shit to daze off to.

7. dude def take the advice above me: Natural born killers, and the professional

you could also watch fight club, lock stock and two barrels, kids, American psycho, too many too list really

have fun nodding, I wish I had some oxy, I've only done it twice

8. Tenacious D: Pick of Destiny

:D

in an unrelated story, I took shrooms once and was channel surfing... fuckin Sleepy Hollow came on. Usually i think that movie is lame but it had me by the balls for a good hour. I was TRIPPIN!