Recommend a good ash catcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Krk81, Mar 23, 2019.

1. I want a decent ash catcher.

Can’t bring myself to order a roor one as they cost more than my bong did.

Any suggestions?

2. A simple one. IMO You don't want any real diffusion in the ash catcher. The only purpose it will serve is to keep your piece clean and you want the ash catcher itself to be easy to clean. I haven't been in the glass buying arena for quite some time but I just looked on here an Ehle has a decent little bottle ashcatcher. That is what I look for. I've owned inline, shower head, tree perc ash catchers and I always went back to my regular straight downstem catcher.

And Yes Fuck that Roor Ashcatcher, huge waste of money. Now a nice shower head downstem on your RooR is always a nice lil upgrade

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I’ve been looking at the Ehle ash catchers. They seem reasonably priced.

They offered to discount The RooR one to £102, but I paid that for the bong. Although I appreciate it was a bargain.

It would be nice to keep everything roor but difficult to justify. Some of their bowls are £85. I’m glad I haven’t stumbled across one with black in it that matches my bong.

Already ordered a new downstem. Was difficult to find a roor 16cm for some reason.

4. Ehle are very good, as good as Roor in terms of the fitment and quality of the glass.