Recomendations For First Glass Piece?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mango720, Dec 17, 2009.

1. I'm going to buy my first glass piece from the grasscity online store. could someone give me a few recommendations for it? I'd prefer a glass bubbler :smoke:

2. start with a spoon, work your way up

3. I'd rather just go straight for a little bubbler. any suggestions, anyone?

4. #4 kanibal rabbit, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
    its a glass piece, not a training bra man.:p

whats your budget?

5. I'm making one out of a chambord bottle I have. so i just want a bubbler for the ocassional on the go trips ;]
    [​IMG]

6. holy shit, that image came out big. xD

7. Grasscity isn't really the best place to buy a small bubbler like your describing. I think you would have more of a selection if you went into a local head shop in your town and looked around. But if you are still not of age then pretty much any bubbler on GC will do, they are all blown pretty much the same so just pick it based on color, and looks I guess.

8. ahhh, I dunno, around 50 i guess.:poke:

9. your best bet is probably looking on etsy.

just type in bubbler.

10. a really ncie spoon

11. Yea either a real nice glass spoon, or a pretty good mini bubbler. In a local hotspot downtown where lots of pipes are sold, at a random street stand i easily find mini 3 chmaber bubblers for like $40.
    I honestly reccomend just going to a local shop and taking a hard look and be very decisive, you can ALWAYS bargain at a store by just looking for a long time and using some basic hagggling skilll.

12. And if you are in the US then shipping will be like $30. Not worth it IMO when you could travel somewhere for a price lower then that.