recipy for hemp spaghetti

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by 87rx7chick, Jun 1, 2009.

1. step one, soak seeds for 24 hours in warm dark spot of your house.
    step 2, remove seeds and place into plastic container at least 2 inches deep with damp paper towel layerd on top and bottom leave in dark area
    step 3, wait 5-7 days
    step 4, open, eat and enjoy

this is just a silly thread reminding people to not forget about there bagseeds in germination, of cource you would never do this with exhotic seeds.... never....

(and i also dont advise eating these):wave:

2. but sprouts are good for you ...just theses might be atouch expensive. "haze sprout sandwichs" soon to be on the menu

Makes me wonder if a person could make "Canna-Curd", out of mj sprouts ( and yes I know there would be no Cannabanoids in it )

3. I really expected this to be a full fledged spaghetti recipe involving weed.

a little disappointed, honestly.

you could probably squeeze enough byproducts in to get you high if you really tried. canna butter while you boil the noodles, add in some meat and veggies sauted in weed oil, some keef/shake sprinkled over the sauce like parsley, if you make your own sauce you could boil weed in too. it's totally a fitting dish for the taste of bud. too expensive to be worth trying, at least for me.

4. not expensive if you have a massive grow at your house like some people on here. Im sure those who have those 100+ zip yields can do this and report.

5. yea...

6. #6 Dug, Jun 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009
    yea...[/QUOTE]

Tadaaaa....:

MEDITERRANEAN BUD PASTA - AKA "THE STONER'S DELIGHT" By Dug

What you're gonna need

1 pack medium sized spaghetti
    4 grams of premium bud or 7 grams of kief
    5-6 cannabis leaves, not dried
    butter
    extra virgin olive oil
    1/2 L tomato sauce
    salt, fresh ground black pepper
    1 medium sized onion (optional)
    100ml red wine
    soy or worcestershire sauce
    mollases
    1 glass natural orange juice (for you barbeque taste lovers)

Preparation

Its not hard at all mates, just follow the instructions and try not to burn the bud. Good luck!

Put the butter in a frying pan, heat very well, and add your finely grinded dank delicious bud. Now don't be hesistant, it's gonna worth it, trust me.
    Fry for 3-4 mins or untill the bud looks yellow/brown. No more, don't burn it.
    Strain, discard the bud (or keep it for meatballs), and keep the butter.

Add the spaghetti to boiling water, and cook them aldente. Strain the water, flood with cold tap water, strain again and add 2 spoons of extra virgin olive oil, and salt. Stir well.

In a frying pan, add tomato sauce, 3-4 spoons extra virgin olive oil, and our delicious bud butter. Stir frequently.
    In 10 minutes add the finely chopped onion (optional-this takes the bud aroma away).
    When it smells like it's ready, in about 10 more mins, add salt, fresh ground black pepper, 2 more spoons extra virgin olive oil, the wine, 1 spoon mollases, and 1 spoon soy or worcestershire sauce. (now would be the time to add the orange juice)
    Cook for 5 more mins -10 if you're going with the juice-, constantly stirring.
    If the sauce is too thin, add 3 spoons of corn flour to a glass of water, stir with a tbsp, and slowly add it to the sauce while constantly stirring)

Put the spaghetti in a large plate, pur the sauce over them, and sprinkle with grinded mozzarella and chopped cannabis leaves. Add one whole cannabis leaf on the top.

Call your conservative gf/parent/grandma over for dinner, and have fun ^^

Enjoy, this is sure to make your taste receptors go haywire.

Take care.
    ~Dug.

7. you are the man.