Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipes for small amounts of herb

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MouthOfMadness, Dec 26, 2009.

1. ok so im not a dealer or grower. just a personal user been at it for a while now wanna give me lungs a break
    Im only dealing with a couple of grams
    Need good/simple/easy recipes for beginners

;)

2. Easiest thing for small amounts are firecrackers. They taste like shit, but you get high as balls.

3. Firecrackers do the job real well. Just make sure you have the time to be high cause it takes about an hour or so to kick in and then your high for a good 6+ hours. So if you eat it at 10pm you might just fall asleep and it would be a waste of weed.

4. yeah I would say do the firecracker method. Aciids method works really well and have already done it about 4 times since I last learned the method. You can check out my thread about my first firecracker expericence here: http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/516350-my-first-firecracker-using-aciids-method.html#post6304574 but all in all I would use that method and even if you don't choose that method then make some firecrackers! It's worth it and Tergale is right it does take about 40-90min to kick in but once it does you will know :)

5. fuck fire crackers

6. Informative.

7. Firecrackers are good, but if you want some high quality edibles without destroying THC I'd get me about a half cup to a cup of peanut butter and pour me a lil extra oil in it (about a tsp or so) and add your ganja to it and put it somewhere dark for about 3 days. Then put it on a cracker and enjoy. about an hour later and u'll be filling super fine.

8. If you have some dank herb put about a gram of it grinded up in some olive oil. set it on low heat for about twenty minutes. Then just soak it up with some break and enjoy:hello:

9. Well, I just had hot chocolate made with only about a .5 gram in it, chugged it right dowm, it's only been a half hour and I'm having trouble typing and some mild gastric irritation shit going on.

10. I'm fucking warm as hell Jesus FuCK!!! Try this shit man! It's crazy as fuck.

11. What is soak it up with some break IN ENGLISH mean?

12. What do you mean "without destroying THC?" Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only way you can get high is by activating THC. And by just stashing some PBJ with some oil and some grinded up shit for three days won't get you fucked if you eat it without heating it.

Am I right?

13. Not being mean or anything just informing but you are wrong THC is amazing and it can be activated by heat and most of us use that method but THC can be stripped off of the the plant with solvents (qwiso and BHO) and it can be absorbed by fats and oils so putting it in the peanut butter (high in oil and fats:)) and mixing the olive oil would allow the THC to be absorbed into the peanut butter therefore making it a yummy tasty way to get high :smoking:

14. Holy shit I have just been enlightened!!!:)

I can make me some edibles without stinking up my house before I go to school!?! Here I was - all ignorant thinking that it was a must to heat the edible up in an oven so that the THC would activate! Thanks so much bro, I will add PB, olive oil, and some bud and leave that shit for 4 days!

Oh yeah, could you be nice enough to tell me the quantities I should use? Is it the same as I would use for a firecracker? I would like the amount of PB, olive oil, and bud I should use, just in case though.:) Also, is the material of the container important? Like does it have to be plastic, steel, grass?

Thanks in advance!

15. He probably meant bread.