Recent Woes

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by iAMtheLiquor, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Hey guys (mmman),

On the 1 month mark for these indoor starter plants.
    They should be turned loose to the outdoors at the end of this month.
    Help me get them there in good shape!

3 Dutch Passion Frisian Dew
    30-31 days old
    Under massive CFL 6400k bulb(s)
    2 gallon pots w/ FF Ocean Forest

Looks like either nutrient lockout or fert burn.. Can't tell.
    Have been feeding them once every 2 or so days with what I feel is a reasonable dose of Fox Farms Grow Big 6-4-4. By the back of the bottle's calculation, I am going a bit light, but they have been responding to it well, until now.

They are very big for their age and ultra bushy. There is so much surface area to the leaves at this point, I am trying to get as much nitrogen into the soil as possible. It seemed two weeks ago they were stealing nitrogen from the lower leaves to accommodate the rapid growth at the top..

Either way, look at the pictures and tell me what the issue is, please. T

Thanks,
    LiQuor

Attached Files:

2. What's your PH run-off of your girls? A schedule of feed and water should run something like this: water, water, feed, water, water, feed. Water twice then feed once.

3. Great info, mmman.

I usually feed every other watering. It must be nutrient burn from feeding two many waterings straight.

I haven't checked my run-off for pH. I do not have the capability at this time. I do however have a soil pH test kit.

I think it is safe to assume I have been giving them too much fertz. I will pull it back a bit, but when I do, I start seeing what I think is nitrogen deficiency.
    I may be misinterpreting what I am seeing, but I didn't think so at the time... so, I started giving the 3 girls solid doses of Grow Big with each watering.. and now, it looks like it is too much.

These designer strains are so fussy.

LiQuor