Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recent Pick Ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Impendingdawn, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Some Sour Dream and Blue Dream I've picked up recently, let me know what you think.  The long nug is the blue dream.

Attached Files:

2. wow those are beautiful. Thanks for posting.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks decent. I would rather that middle nug be split up where the indents are on it though. Just a preference. Howd they smoke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Impendingdawn, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    They're both great smoke.  The blue dream could have been trimmed better in general.  But as far as bud in Maryland goes I'm beyond happy

5. What the price of bud like in maryland? You'd think it'd be decent being mary land and all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Normal prices where I live are shit.  20 a g, 50-60 an 1/8, 110-120 a 1/4, 180-200 a 1/2.  I'm lucky and get 300 an oz

• Like Like x 1
  7. that does not make sense. Why are quarters 110 if an 8th is only 50? I'd buy an 8th, then come back a few hours later for another 8th. Just saved myself $10. And besides, i get my quats for 90

• Like Like x 1
  8. you're right, that was a typo, it was supposed to say 100-120. This is my part of Maryland. I go to college in Baltimore and it's significantly cheaper there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1