Recent bad highs...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Faym0us, Jan 25, 2014.

1. #1 Faym0us, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    Hey guys!

I've been having some bad highs lately, worse than I've ever had before. I've been smoking for many years, I know my strains, I know the all the typical factors. I can't seem to pin point it.
    This has been happening for the last two months..

My first two bad highs: I'm at a friends, smoking, we smoke about 4 gs (which is pretty small compared to my usual: 4 myself), and in about 30 minutes I have this awful pain that feel like my insides are turning. Another 30 minutes go by and the pain goes away instantly. Both times.

The last 3/4 highs: I have been incredibly paranoid. That has never happened, I have always been really worry free at my house/car etc. Recently, I've been checking my peep hole every 6 minutes and have been spraying febreeze for 10 minutes. It's incredibly annoying.

So wondering if any of you blades know what could be the problem? Any input would be amazing:)

2. Maybe your tolerance went down. Or you are just really stressed/paranoid when blazing. Put on some chill music, get yourself a glass of (said drink you like) and try to go with the flow. Try smokin less like if you usually just blaze a bowl and chill. Try taking like 3 hits or so. Wait like 5 min if "coast is clear" take another 3 hits. And so forth "slow and steady wins the race"

3. Panic attack Maybe? Or try taking a tolerance break

4. For instance I smoked for the first time today. And my heart is racing and I'm breathing heavily.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. if you heavily use consistently for an extended period of time, you can develop a chemical imbalance. stop smoking pot for 2 months. you'll be high as fuck on sobriety

6. You probably won't listen but this will help balance out the chemicals in your body, quit smoking for a week get plenty of sleep take omega 3 daily and eat plenty of mangos like 2 a day, they make great smoothies with a bit of pineapple.

It will balance out your Myrcene and the omega 3 will repair your cannabid receivers in your brain.

7. Ive had some overyly intense highs recently, they either go really well or i think im having a stroke xD

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

8. Maybe a tolerance break is a good idea.
    I actually have a mango smoothie almost every day. My college is a health freak college and there are smoothie places everywhere.

9. Panic/anxiety can do some weird things..including stomach pain. I have some anxiety probs At times and I'd say try taking a hit and feeling it out. Then after that you can decide your consumption.

10. Thanks guys! I am starting a tolerance break in one week. Just gonna smoke what I have left. I'll keep you guys updated :)

11. Are bad highs a real thing? I mean I know they're a real thing. But I did not know that they were a real thing when it came to smoking weed.