Reccommend a vape? *criteria

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JerseyDank, May 12, 2013.

1. Looking for something portable, stealthy, durable, and rechargeable. Not interested in a vape that constantly needs replacement batteries, screens, or other parts. For dry flowers. Willing to spend $150. Any help :confused:

2. Arizer solo is about $160 and it hits like a tank

3. Da Vinci or puff it

4. arizer solo 130 on ebay

got mine yesterday

5. Been looking into the atmos raw quite a bit.. Anyone have any experience with it?

6. I vote Da Vinci, because it can be used plugged in. It does use screens but it comes with enough to keep you going for a very long time.

When my battery goes (stops taking charges) I'm going to be doing a guide on replacing the internal battery with 3rd party ones and fixing a few of its flaws in my opinion.

7. The Atmos Raw sucks for herbs.

You'd be better off getting the Solo or Da Vinci. They both use a combination of conduction and convection (mostly convection) to heat your herbs. I would lean more towards the Solo because of the glass pathway.

8. I find the Da Vinci more stealthy than the Solo, the one technical advantage of the Solo is that it's more efficient when it comes to the smoking, as vapor is only produced when you pull a puff. Where as when the Da Vinci is on, it's well... on.

9. Well in my experience with my Solo, if you don't take hits it's still lightly cooking anything that's in there. So you'll lose some terpenes and stuff.

I haven't used the Da Vinci but I assume it's the same. The advantage to the Solo is that you can take out the wand, the Da Vinci's bowl is built into the unit. :smoking:

10. Indeed, and the awkward viewing angle makes things worse, but I also did burn myself a few times on the Solo when me and a few guys were "overly" medicated, and he tipped the unit upside down into my hand, something that cant happen with the Da Vinci, as you can load a bowl pop it in your pocket and go on a hike, then whip it out and puff. The flexi-tube helps in the portability department as well, but everyone does love a good glass tube, easier to clean and such.

11. I'm finding the Da Vinci's vapor a little too hot and it irritates my throat. The unit also gets pretty hot outside.
    I'd certainly go for the Solo.

12. my vote is for the puffit, I enjoy mine more than many other portable vapes I've tried and it looks like an inhaler, what's not to love?