rebuilt my ghetto growbox[2 snow white plants growing]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Ganja*man, May 3, 2008.

1. peace all ;) first of all - im not from US and english is my second language,so please - be sensitive :cool: im trying to communicate :)

im registered here,in GC for about 1 year :wave:

first growing attempt was really bad,beacuse some folks fucked my up with mj seeds,so all those 3 months was useless[wasn't a real mj seeds :( ]

some time ago I bought snow white seeds from nirvana seeds. built a small speaker growbox [25''x25''16'']
    got some cheap CFL daylight bulbs[22w each,and costs only 1$ :cool:] pc fans for intake,exhaust,and one for plants,timer,moisture/temp/ph meters and put this all things together :)

for vegg. time I'm using 6x22W daylight[6500k] bulbs
    for flowering 5x20w 2700k and one 6500k 22w bulb.
    next time ill put more bulbs

so,I started to grow 2 snow white seeds,first growing day was in 1.april ; in 28.april i put them flowering and luckily both were females :hello:

first off all i made some mistakes,and i dont suspect that ill get some good yield. but this is my first real growing attempt,and im not in panic :) i ordered,and yesterday put 2 CITRAL seeds to germinate[those ones i ll put for veg. to my best friends growbox,and when they ll start flowering-bring them back to my box :) ]

this is how looked like my growbox before rebuilding[yesterday put on walls some reflective material,and put cfl bulbs horizontally as Anony said :) and tommorow will finish with new exhaust/intake]
    p.s - i ll put some new pictures tommorow,because i cant get a camera now :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

p.s.s - I'm not growing for money :) just for my own needs :)

any comments welcome ;)