Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

reasons you like smokin alone???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HAERWEEDSLAYER, Mar 12, 2010.

1. I love just being able to kick back and relax and what I want without listening to others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    Hmm I'd describe it as a spiritual connection, I guess that would be the best description. You know, it's like we were made for each other, although in this case not speaking of the intimate/romantic relationship sense of the phrase. It's like having your soul connected to another person's. And in this case I believe weed played a big role in building up a connection like this. I mean, if we hadn't gotten together over smoking weed we wouldn't have been able to build our relationship like we have now. It may sound weird but I believe the herb helps people connect on a spiritual level, it gives you a whole other view of the person. 

• Like Like x 1
  3. Spiritual is a difficult word to describe, but I would agree with what you're saying

Weed is a wonderful thing

• Like Like x 1
  4. I feel you on the alone being chill, but kickin it with your homies is cool too if you get into some interesting conversations lmao. But being solo and tokin is always more relaxing I think. You focus more on the feeling of being high

Peace/Love

5. People suck man.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I like playing air guitar when I'm drunk and stoned, listening to rock and blues. I wouldn't want to be seen doing that; I'm sure it's a horrible sight.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You can do what you want, wear what you want, smoke where you want. Simple. 

8. reasons: I don't have many friends and I now find its more of my personal time. even thought I do enjoy smoking with other people its just that it only happens about a couple times a year

• Like Like x 1
  9. Smoking with other people was a lot more fun when I started, as my smoking friends work too much and spend almost their entire time with gfs and don't do much anymore.
    Smoking alone in my room can be nice if I have something for sure to do, but often I'm stuck thinking of a movie to watch or what game to play or if I should read or what.. If it's not frozen outside in winter I go out in the woods and smoke and that's honestly my happiest smoking time is when it's in the woods. Alone or not

10. Its just awesome, you get to call all the shots. And you can just do you alone. + sometimes you're just in that mood. I mean smoking with people is cool too,  I just know I'm an introvert so I don't mind solo blazing at all. 

• Like Like x 1
  11. don't bake the cats out lol jkbut I like smoking alone BC I can gather my thoughts and chill

12. I like smoking alone too nobody to talk to much be to loud or eat all your food. Plus I'm the type that loves to sit back put some good sounding head phones on and blaze away to music

• Like Like x 1
  13. its a much more mind opening and soul searching experience when i get really baked alone, compared to the social smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Smoking with friends is great, but so is smoking alone. I love to vape in the evenings to unwind from the day, browse the Internet a bit, then watch a TV show or three. Perfect way to relax!

15. I smoke alone most of the time, I enjoy it so much more, it does get a bit boring at times but i still like it more. When I'm with people then you end up using up more weed and ten have to deal with people who can't handle their shit. Plus the annoying "know it alls" and the ones that brag about being a "heavy smoker"... Lol I think it cuz I'm just more of an introvert.

^.^

• Like Like x 1
  16. I dunno, I just do. It's quiet.

17. I can go in the depths of my own mind without interruption. Pure bliss

• Like Like x 2
  18. I like smoking alone and used to prefer that but recently I find myself wishing I was hanging out and smoking with other people when im baked by myself.. I think it has to do with me feeling more confident when im high and I guess I just want people to see that, but yea either one is cool with me

19. I find it's better/more enjoyable "getting high" with other people, however for medicating or self-reflection I find smoking by onesself is the best way to go. Other people can distract you from exploring the intracicies of your mind, if that makes sense.

But there's something to be said about sharing the buzz!

Ruko

20. My favorite thing to do when I'm high is listening to (preferably with headphones on) and playing (my guitar with a headphone amp) music.  Which requires me to be alone, especially since my friend's don't share my musical tastes.  So my favorite smoke sessions are usually by myself.  And because I'm a night owl (I work graveyard shift and keep those hours on days off) I usually have plenty of time to smoke socially and alone.  I'll hang and smoke with some friends until they need to go to bed, then I'll go home and do my own thing while the world sleeps.