Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

reasons you like smokin alone???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HAERWEEDSLAYER, Mar 12, 2010.

1. i ben smokin for about 7 yrs alwaays was a social smoker recently started smokin alone and i seem to enjoy it more:smoke:..im calmer friends or smokin buddy dont get on your nerves.. conserves smoke..i seem to enjoy things more,,dont get me wrong social smoking is cool but for me solo smokin is more relxing...:)..anyone else feel the same if so please share..

2. ya i feel you on the part where you conserve smoke but i get bored way to easy just chillin i only really like smoking alone cause one you can smoke the amount 4 people would and get way out there rent an on demand movie like cloudy with a chance of meatballs and eat some pizza lol i may or may not have just done that :smoking:

3. Yea sometimes I gotta tell my friends to fuck off so I can roll myself a blunt and smoke that shit to my dome. Getting high just kicking back watching tv is the shit, but I love making music faded alone

4. yeah i got no prob smokin with the bros but a nice bowl pack to the face while im chillin in bed in my room just hits the spot. I like how theres no rush since im the only one smoking so i just take a hit like every 15 mins or like inbetween my call of duty games and the bowls last forever

5. I smoke by myself more often than I smoke with other people. I'm broke, what can I say? I can't afford to share or match bowls right now. I love smoking a bong bowl to myself and getting totally blown before bedtime, I like listening to my favorite songs and not having to worry about entertaining anybody. I also like being able to lay in bed half naked in the comfort of my own room.

But, when friends are around and I have some weed to spare, I love it. I love talking to people when I'm high, and thats the one thing I can't do alone.

6. lol realaxing is #1 lol...sittin in bed tokin playin 360/ps3 is nice..:smoke:

7. get way higher. dont gotta worry bout passin or waitin for the bong back. blunts are nicer. everythings more chill. im fucking blazed outta my mind right now. 3:12 am takin bong rips. Smoke weed or die in a plane crash bitchheeesss

8. lol sup stay high still got that illy?

9. nah check my other threads ive got the 12 tree El Hefe and Fat mike collab =] if you have never hit somethin with a multi tree fixed stem its FUCKING AMAZING. i cant explain it. I prolly wont ever get another normal bong with a GONG downstem unless its something completely dope.

10. oh ya i seen that thing it is fuckin sick must of ben a couple bills..might get a stemless delta9

11. ya sticker price was 799 i paid around 5 for it

12. damn nice discount..any other tubes you got forsale?

13. I love blazing alone. So relaxing.

Don't have to worry about sharing bongs (some people drool or dont wash their mouths after they eat) and I don't have to change the water as often. Don't worry, I change my water twice a day. :bongin:

Don't have to worry about entertaining anyone but myself. As long as I'm happy, that's all that matters.

Don't have to worry about doin what someone else think is a good idea.

Also, some people I smoke with never have weed. What a downer... How can you expect me to always blaze you up? Do I expect you to buy all my food/clothes? Are you stupid?

I might sound selfish, but Too much givey and no returney makes ganzha a dull boy.

14. Fuck people and their stupid ass impositions of bs thoughts/notions/presumptions/arrogance. I blaze with books or the internet
    [​IMG]

15. ya i really hate scavengers to...:smoke:

16. amen, video games too :smoke:

17. I like being alone, so, I smoke alone too. I work with people all day, at the end of the day it is nice to just kick back and toke

18. i dont really like it that much but i have to cuz none of my friends really smoke. they might on occasion but im the lone stoner of the group i guess

19. I dont mind it . But either one works for mee .

20. im sat here, dont have to be at work till 3, in boxies, with a quilt, with a laptop with grass city forum, facebook, and youtube on, listening to xxplosive tunes, with leftover pizza, red bull, my new clothes, im stoned, i dont wanna share this moment with anyone else! lol