Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reasons To Use Incense?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LouDog8, Sep 13, 2014.

1. I need a solid reason to tell my Mom I want to get incense to burn in my room/maybe throughout the house, I love smoking in my room but I always gotta be so stealthy! I want to burn incense in my room while/after smoking. What's a good reason without her getting suspicious? I think I'm gonna tell her because it's peaceful.

Note: She's not a psycho mom so I just need something sorta simple

2. You can tell her it relaxes you, kind of along the same likes as it being peaceful

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. tell her whatever you want, if she has half a brain she'll still know it's because of weed..

4. Just use it without smoking for like a week an use it in the living room, then when she sees ur just using it for the smell start using it in ur room for weed masking...

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

5. #5 Ganja ☤, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    She will know. Give her the best excuses in the world and she will still be suspicious...

Why incense? Why not a candle? Some candles I have work 100x better than incense. And just get a cool smelling candle.. like bacon or something.

I use to use a candle that smelled just like racing fuel. She knew I love cars and that smell. So it was easy to sell her on why I bought it.

6. Tell her you read about the dangerous chemicals used in aerosol air fresheners, and you'd like something natural.

7. I mean Incense is very calming and great smelling, it is a great way to cover the smell. Just tell her that. Or you can tell her you're tired of your room smelling like ball sweat and that febreeze just isn't cutting it. Haha that worked for me in highschool because I was doing sports and now, they're just used to it

8. Will smoking weed while the incense burning work?

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

9. #9 GratefulFred, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    Tell her the house stinks and you just want to cover up the awful smell.  Maybe say you are embarrassed to have your friends over because the place smells so bad.

10. it smells good

You have became a practicing Witch and need to keep evil spirits away!

12. Take up meditation and use the incense, say it helps relax you.

Then, if you get caught, the weed merely helps you relax too lol ;)

13. #13 Grendelking, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    Tell her you want to burn incense to mask the smell of burning cannabis. If that doesn't work, then tell her it's to mask the smell of the dead bodies in the back yard. :D

14. #14 sleepingblade, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    Tell her science has said that certain incense alleviates bad mood and helps focus on academics.... though that's what cannabis does.

I would maybe say it's a part of your religion, doesn't hurt to hang a sacred geometry type poster on your wall or door haha

15. "My rooms smells like shit"

16. I get by with the fact that my room reeks of dog because they sleep with me.

being blunt, love it 

18. You need to come up with and excuse to burn them. Lol. What are we 14.

19. Yeah this whole situation sounds a little too familiar from when I used to live at home. I used candles at one point, but my parents would not approve of no incense burning, they'll just think i'm weird and wonder what the hell i'm doing with incense burning in my room.

If you really want to be careful I would invest in a nice little pocket vape, they have some pretty stealth ones, and even still you would need an open window, fan on, etc. I used to close my door when it was late at night when my parents were sleeping, take the screen off of my bedroom window, read the wind, stick my body legit halfway if not more outside, and I would still get caught. They would end up getting up to go to the washroom a half hour later or something stupid and come in and confront me, they are not stupid lol.

Also, once you do get comfortable with smoking in your room without your parents knowing, you'll eventually get a little sloppy or careless and the smell might blow your cover. Also, I do find even just off a few hits, when trying to hide it from your parents in their house you trip out a little bit more, more of a paranoia you're going to get caught, kinda fun though :p

Anyways, don't smoke in your room! There isn't no guarantees. 

20. Tell her she stinks, and you need to cover her BO.