Reasoned Spirituality: A logical Exploration of Life

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Melikes, May 10, 2013.

1. I've read a little bit and it looks wonderful. Thank you.:smoke:

2. Hmm who wrote this? I read just a few paragraphs and found their understanding of religions lacking. Never a good sign so early on.

3. Terrible, unoriginal waffle.

MelT

4. I actually only read a paragraph, but here's a cool video :smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TndLzFZI9A]Gnosis - Secret Gate to Garden of Eden. - YouTube[/ame]

5. I have not read any of it but 17: Appreciation yet, while I was extremely stoned, however, I book marked the page so I would go back and read it. Obviously this one dude or chick doesn't have it all figured out. Nobody does, not even you, so open your mind a bit when you read. You dont need to accept any of the information or all of it, just pick and choose parts you believe or enjoy. Id be surprised if nobody can take anything positive away from this. Smokeee.

Edit: Edit even in the appreciation part I read there was a bunch I completely disagreed with.

6. I can see where you are coming from. Personally I'd rather debate/discuss at that level on a forum where i can get quick responses from the author. If i read about philosophy/metaphysics i try to find philosophers material. You are right though, i dont have it all figured out or correct, but i dont much care for reading somebodies work who clearly doesn't either ya know? Ive listened to/read tons of terrence mckenna and david wilcock, i also read or listen to many other prominent atheists/hindu/new age/christians/theologians/philosophers/scientists. I assure you im open minded, yet critical and selective of my sources. If only i could remember 5% of what I've learned, i would not be working where i work hahaha.

P.s. I actually have difficulties explaining what i find to be 'true' because a lot of it incedentally is not mainstream. It has been a truly rewarding journey but again, if only i could remember 5% of what Ive learned....