Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reasonable way to weigh without a scale?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skunkworxx, Mar 6, 2011.

1. So here's the thing. Im going to be buying for the first time, and i think ill do for a dub. Im guessing that around where i live, it should be 1.5-2g. But i dont have, or really have the desire or means to get a scale. So is there any other way to make sure i dont get ripped?

2. .....No. Get a scale.

3. get a stoner friend to see if it's straight. buy from someone that is trustworthy. look at it. if it looks like it just about covers the bottom of the baggie (one of those sandwhich baggies) or it looks like it would make 3-4 joints, it's good.

4. Hey guys, I have to weigh something. But I can't use a scale. How can I weigh without a scale?

5. A dub is 4 grams..
    a dollar bill weighs exactly 1 gram..4 dollar bills = 4 grams just kinda do it like that

6. A dub is not 4 grams. Not dank anyway.

7. You could use the middle joint to the top of your thumb to use it as a rough estimate of what you have. From the middle of your thumb to the top is approximetly a gram. But it can be wrong due to the density of the buds. If you really want to be sure on how much your getting for your cash spend 20 dollars and get a scale:smoke:

8. you're getting too complicated about this. if you've smoked before, you should know what a straight bag looks like. get a friend with a scale to weigh it if you think you're getting ripped off.

9. You can try to eye it but you'll never be exact. Best to get a scale

10. he said that that's not an option. if you eyeball it, sure you may get ripped off a little, but you can tell that you won't be getting 1 g for the price of an 8 or anything.

11. Can't you just get your dealer to weigh it in front of you?

12. this, say "hey man do u mind weighing it out in front of me" if he says no then he doesnt want your money, and you shouldn't give it to him

13. As others have said. If your dealer isn't willing to weigh it out for you, he's not worth your time.

14. lol I get 20 bags (2g's) from my dude and I know they're good just by looking, feeling and knowing how dry it is, but anything above an 1/8th I would use a scale.

15. one gram fills a rillo.

16. Get a scale. There is no REAL way to "eyeball" weight of weed. Sometimes its denser, sometimes its dryer, it all depends..

17. dude if your worried about getting ripped over a dub get outta the game

18. those lil kiddie bags with the smilies on them is gram but make sure their fat and dense