Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reasonable Prices If 8Ths Are 50

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mightyliang, Jun 8, 2014.

1. So my guy charges me 

50 for 8th
    100 for quarter
    180 half zip
    340 zip 

are these reasonable prices/deals if 8ths are $50? 

2. All depend s where you are, these are the prices where live.

3. I live up in Connecticut, and that's the price I tend to pay. But only because my dealer is awesome and she's never dry and sometimes if she won't be home when I want to pick up, she leaves it on the windshield wiper on her car. Another time I paid her too much and the bag was short (miscommunication) so I just went back and things were good. Also, she sells really good shit. But if my paycheck is low on a particular week, I get mids from this guy I work with. He charges 85 for a quarter. So I mean even in my town, which is small, there are different qualities of bud, different prices and whatnot. Just look around if that's too much for you. But it's fair, at least in the northeast

4. #4 mightyliang, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    The prices are for Chicago IL. Quality is probably high mids

5. Where I am it usually goes 50 eighth 85-90 quarter 160-170 half and 300-320 ounce 

6. Those are the prices I pay in Tn for medical grade.... trainwreck, GSC, kush's, u know, the usual.

Concentrates go for about $60/gram

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

7. I pay this in Canada for some nice buds

$30 - Eight
    $50 - Quarter
    $120 - Half
    $230 - Ounce

Prices are good up here! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Hey guys I think you are confused as to what I'm asking for. I'm not asking for prices from various states/countries. I want to know if eighths cost $50, how much should quarters, half ounces, and ounces go for since people charge less per gram if you buy more. 

9. Your guys prices are reasonable.

10. For you, it seems reasonable. I'd rather see it for 90 a 1/4 so you make a savings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I'm in bc and my prices tend to be a bit cheaper

$30 - eighth
    $50 - quarter
    $90 - half
    $160 - ounce

It doesn't really make sense that it's cheaper for you to buy two quarters than a half ounce

12. #12 iphidamas, Jun 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2014
    lol this guy just found a loophole in your dealers prices. just buy 2 quarters and you paid 20 dollars less.  :)

13. #13 Zooted_Hippie, Jun 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2014
    I usually get eighths for 45 so I guess that's not too bad, as long as you're getting good shit.