Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Really weird..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skillsforilz, Dec 11, 2010.

1. For some reason, if you have a bowl and have smoked it in a decent amount of times, then you randomly just like ffaaffaf lol fohafi hahha
    sorry, i got a buzz from just inhaling the bowl, no lighting at all. hahaha i just took it and inhaled it randomly for no reason. How come it gets you a buzz. Trust me, I'm not overreacting. I know when I'm in reality.

2. You're smoking crack or PCP. Stop. Call 911. Alert a friend or relative.

3. ya im pretty sure (like 150%) that this would not work without lighting it

4. So then how come when I've smoked it before, I clearly was never hallucinating or talking to people who aren't there on the street.

5. I dunno dude, just try it. It for some reason worked.

6. So... You want me to put a resin/bong water covered downstem around my mouth? No thanks.

7. Dude, I was bored as shit. Gimme a break.

8. placebo effect.

no bigs. it just means your simple minded

9. If you were so bored; why not scrape the resin out and smoke it?

10. hey why you guys being such cunts to OP?