Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Really visual/trippy high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stewm, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Sometimes when I smoke I'll get these really visual highs where when I think of things (there so weird I cant even explain them, like a wheelchair with eyes that is made out of yarn hahahh) i picture it perfectly in my head and the weird thing is this only happens to me sometimes when I smoke. For instance it did last night.

So my main question is does shit like this happen to anyone else?

2. I've never seen a wheelchair with eyes lol but sometimes when I smoke I look at stuff and imagine it looking funny like if I'm looking at a person with a butt-chin I imagine their chin being an actual ass and let the laughter commence.

3. #3 Anxbis, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
    Last night I smoked a little too much and when I went to go to sleep, I could hear my heart beating 10x louder than usual. After closing my eyes(most likely between sleep and wakefulness) I could visualize my heart going LUP DUP. Could see the valves opening and closing.
    Trippy, but a little scary.
    EDIT: Forgot to mention this was after a 3 week tbreak.

4. In my beginning years of smoking I had such a. Low tolerance that wheni vlose my eyes I would get visuals. But now I never get !nything close to that except edibles but it isn't the same

5. #5 DonkeyKong3, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
    Yes this is definitely possible. Many people call it Weed-fantasy(vision). When I'm really high after smoking some dank sativa I get these, when I close my eyes I can almost literally see what I think of. I love it! :D

(The first few times I got really high these visions were VERY strong, I saw all this in GOLD.) :bongin:

6. thank you this is really reassuring, and DonkeyKong that's exactly how mine is but I'll think of the most bizzare things and just see them perfectly in my mind, especially when I close my eyes

7. Yeah, it's happened to me before. Not quite as crazy as a chair with eyes however.

8. I had a ton of weird trips last night. Distortion of color and movement and the moon was so trippy to stare at.

9. When I smoke some realllllly good sativa and my tolerance is low.

10. I have had experiences like that on only pot before. I saw this kids face sorta break apart once. It was crazy

11. Sometimes I imagine vivid geometric shapes and they all have names that just pop in my head.

12. Yeah I've had experiences like this, a few weeks ago when I blazed with one of my bros I started getting all these open and closed eye visuals, I saw all these like kids shows and stuff hahaha. I can't even explain most of it! It's a great high though :D

13. Once I was wondering why the don't make leprechaun pinatas in Brazil.

Needless to say it was my first 5 times ever smoking.