Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Really unusual weed experience?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JakeMader, Aug 23, 2013.

1. I was blazing with my friends using my bubbler and only took 5 hits. We were returning back to my house and there's a shortcut through a couple bushes so we climbed through them. All the sudden my vision went yellowish and bright and blurry and I literally thought I saw geese. I got really excited for some reason and I was dancing and pointing and saying there was geese. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy because what I thought was a goose was a rock in the bushes. I literally hallucinated the rock having a goose head and it was moving and everything. Then I snapped back and my vision returned to normal and I was wondering wtf just happened.

It also looked like someone was flying in the corner store when they were just running. It was super weird.

The whole day my vision was going bright and blurry and yellow and everything would go into this flat looking cartoon looking world. And I couldn't tell if I was dreaming or not also.

Was I super baked or do I have some psychotic disorder? lol..

2. you got ripped

3. I wish I could get that high again.

4. I have tripped out a few times like that before.. Its really just your mind reacting to the weed in a weird way.

5. I think I smoked to much. I kept blazing even after the high kicked in because everyone on Grass City says it's impossible to trip on weed but I literally felt like I was tripping at certain points. 

I also felt anxious and irritable at the beginning. Like I was so overwhelmed with what was happening that I didn't wanna talk with anyone and when anyone would talk with me I would say "WHAT!!??" cause I wanted to be left alone. It was weird because I didn't know weed would make me feel so irritable/angry. 

6. If it was at night, I have seen some crazy shit in dark after coming off a t-break. Your mind was playing tricks on you and you were just super high.

7. Nahh it was day time lol. I think I'm gonna take a break from blazing though.

8. You got high as fuck. Enjoy it while it lasts.

9. if you used your bubbler for dmt and forgot to clean it, then that may be what might have happened.

10. man I've had this happen! I remember me and my friend got this bud from my good buddy called eye of God? He probably just named it that, but we smoked a gram blunt between the two of us and, I WAS FREEKING OUT! like i totally understand what your saying!

11. I'm not sure if you're joking or not but nooo I've never done anything besides blazing and the occasional beer.
    GOOD! I mean, it's bad that you had such a horrible experience, but it's good that you understand and there's someone else out there who knows what I mean! Everyone else treats me like I'm crazy when I tell them. Did you also have the weird blurry/yellow/bright/cartoon vision experience I did? 

12. Yea i did man it was CRAZY! haha everything looked like cartoony? but it wasn't bad, I thought it was amazing. lol I actually remember ripping my friends zong first time he got it and he packed me a freshy and I milked this guy up! cleared it, and as soon as I cleared it, I started coughing my ass off, like I thought I was going to die, so I went to the living room sat down felt like I was on spice, the high was so intense. So I asked him and he said no, it was brand new and clean. I was like spinning and looking at the wall and I felt almost like I was going to throw up but then I drank some water and felt better and I enjoyed it!