Really strange guy ? (Long)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DRAGON195, Jul 31, 2010.

1. haha so mate came over and hes never smoked weed before so we went behind my house and jumped over into a field we light passing a joint between us lol i kept asking him are you stoned yet and do you feel anything haha next i was like fuck im stoned so i asked him to look at my eyes and tell me if they were red, they were and then the first thing he said was i dont think i did it right and i just cracked up laughing then we went walking in the feild and i just about sliped over and i started laughing then he called me a wanker i started laughing and then i said thats not funny and laughed some more so then we were just sitting there and he starts saying are you tripping balls are you tripping ball are you traipping balls and i was just buzzing out hard then my mum called out to us and we went back to my house i quickly went into my room and grabed sum sun glasses put them on so we all sat down and started eating then my mum says take your glasses and i was like nah and my brother says as a joke hes proply stoned
    so then me and my mate say ok were gonna go for a walk round the lake we got round to where a mate lives and he said lets go see him i was like yeah right his dad will tell me to take my glasses off and then see im stoned anyway we were still walking down past a dairy when we seen two young girls didnt think anything of it untill we seen this guy walking really fast behind them i was like is just me or is that like a stalker my mate was like nah hes a hard out stalker and then i was just buzzing out on his face then we finaly got to the lake we were standing on the walf in the sun and then i said fuck it its too hot here lets go to the shelter and sit down ,so we sat down and he i said i feel funny and then he started laughing too but he was not as stoned as me we sat there and talked about bullshit and laughing at one point i though fuck im laughing really loud but didnt care next minute we could hear foot steps and then next minute this old sta down with us and let his dog off its leash and he said you boys are stoned my mate quickly said no im not haha he just looked at me and well he is and you kinda are
    he said i new you two were stoned i could hear you from a long way away and he said he though those boy are stoned my mates says out of no where i like your dog
    the guy replies yeah she blind and deaf and will rip a rabbit to shreads he asked my mate what his name was and he told him and then asked me and i told him but for a split second i was thinking should i just make up a fake name then he said good on ya for coming here and not causing a fus cause there lots of rats round here by now he has pulled out a smoke and said yah dont smoke this shit your better off smoking weed then he starts talking about with the law in our days if you keep smoking weed you will end up in jail and the law is bullshit and then he said he had been to jail because the law ius a joke then a rabbit comes out of no where and his dog takes off after it so we all get up and have a look but it got away then we all sit back down and he told some jokes and then he said ill leave ya with that last joke and left. as soon as i could not see him anymore i said to my mate he was really here ae ? and im not just tripping out or something and he said yeah im prety sure he was real cause i coul see him too we quickly left and went back to my place

2. #2 Bongin Shaman, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2010
    sorry I just had to make that easier to read. :smoke:

haha so mate came over and hes never smoked weed before so we went

behind my house and jumped over into a field we light passing a joint

between us lol i kept asking him are you stoned yet and do you feel anything

haha next i was like fuck im stoned so i asked him to look at my eyes and

tell me if they were red, they were and then the first thing he said was i

dont think i did it right and i just cracked up laughing then we went walking

in the feild and i just about sliped over and i started laughing then he called

me a wanker i started laughing and then i said thats not funny and laughed

some more so then we were just sitting there and he starts saying are you

tripping balls are you tripping ball are you traipping balls and i was just

buzzing out hard then my mum called out to us and we went back to my

house i quickly went into my room and grabed sum sun glasses put them on

so we all sat down and started eating then my mum says take your glasses

and i was like nah and my brother says as a joke hes proply stoned

so then me and my mate say ok were gonna go for a walk round the lake

we got round to where a mate lives and he said lets go see him i was like

yeah right his dad will tell me to take my glasses off and then see im stoned

anyway we were still walking down past a dairy when we seen two young

girls didnt think anything of it untill we seen this guy walking really fast

behind them i was like is just me or is that like a stalker my mate was like

nah hes a hard out stalker and then i was just buzzing out on his face then

we finaly got to the lake we were standing on the walf in the sun and then i

said fuck it its too hot here lets go to the shelter and sit down ,so we sat

down and he i said i feel funny and then he started laughing too but he was

not as stoned as me we sat there and talked about bullshit and laughing at

one point i though fuck im laughing really loud but didnt care next minute we

could hear foot steps and then next minute this old sta down with us and let

his dog off its leash and he said you boys are stoned my mate quickly said no

im not haha he just looked at me and well he is and you kinda are

he said i new you two were stoned i could hear you from a long way away

and he said he though those boy are stoned my mates says out of no where i

like your dog

the guy replies yeah she blind and deaf and will rip a rabbit to shreads he

asked my mate what his name was and he told him and then asked me and i

told him but for a split second i was thinking should i just make up a fake

name then he said good on ya for coming here and not causing a fus cause

there lots of rats round here by now he has pulled out a smoke and said

yah dont smoke this shit your better off smoking weed then he starts talking

about with the law in our days if you keep smoking weed you will end up in

jail and the law is bullshit and then he said he had been to jail because the

law ius a joke then a rabbit comes out of no where and his dog takes off

after it so we all get up and have a look but it got away then we all sit back

down and he told some jokes and then he said ill leave ya with that last joke

and left. as soon as i could not see him anymore i said to my mate he was

really here ae ? and im not just tripping out or something and he said yeah

im prety sure he was real cause i coul see him too we quickly left and went

back to my place

edit: confusing story, who was the creepy guy

3. hahaha wtf. That is a random ass story, but i like it.

4. thanks mate

5. yep :smoke: it was really weird at first but now im like he was cool

6. that was the longest sentence i've ever read in my life...

7. Was that all one sentence? :smoking::smoking:

8. the commas were a plus tho

9. Bro i cant read that long sentence.....Shorter version plzz:smoking::smoking:

10. did no one even notice how I spaced it all out so eeryone could READ it lol

11. I noticed after I read the whole thing in the OP.

I don't see how he was strange, he just seems like a friendly dude walking his dog. I love meeting random people.