Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Really really tired after smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stewm, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Everytime i smoke I feel like passing out after being high for like 2 hours, is this just showing that I don't get enough sleep or is it just how weed effects me?:confused:

2. It's normal, especially if you are smoking an indica strain. I find that my sleepiness also depends on my method of smoking and my environment or what I'm doing. Sitting around eating and watching TV would make anybody tired, especially alone. But, I find that when I vape I have a much more heady, uplifting high. Ripping a bong typically puts me out. If I'm out and about with friends, I'm not tired at all. It's like this for everybody.

3. For me, whenever my tolerance gets really high I'll get really tire

OH FUCK AN AD JUST SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME

k.. I'll get really tired from smoking almost any amount. If you've been smoking more than normal just take a break. And that purple dude is right, indica can make you like a snorlax. A sleepy sleepy snorlax.

4. I usually enjoy my smoke with a coffee or an amp for the same reason.

5. Yeah man it's just the weed doing it's job. I always fall asleep way earlier then when i'm sober, lol.