Really need the help to the following

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by hightime58, Jul 17, 2012.

1. #1 hightime58, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
    I'm growing outdoors in San Diego,Ca.growing 3 plants in kellogs Potting soil and using Miracle grow food but will be using Fox Farm for the rest.Of the 3 plants about 2 weeks ago on started and showed it's sex it's full of pistils my question is do I keep using the miracle grow or go to the Fox Farm open sesame higher in P and then the Beastie Bloom it'll probably finish fast I've never had that problem or luck before on my other grows.I grew it from seed and I believe it's a chocolope it's crazy and I can't seem to find a answer do the question I know there are some real Guru's here not very sure on the strain and if any of you have had the problem please let me know what to do It's about 24" now and has been topped,
    so please let me know your opinion is how every or whatever you guys think???:confused:

2. All im hearing is you write about chemicals chemicals chemicals. Topdress some wormc castings, make an Indonesian bat guano tea, add molasses and if you need go 1/4 strength on fox farm bloom and give it no chem nutes 2 weeks be4 harvest. Make sure to flush once too and give it no water 3 days before harvest