Really man? Some blades gimme some help here?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tyro01, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Wtf i don't know if any of you read my previous thread about my friend spraying sugar and water on buds (or wanting to atleast) and defending the idea as good one.

So today i got in an argument about how dank is better than mids. He was saying mids are better because you get more bang for your buck, and you can get higher from them, because you don't pleateau as fast (completely different and retarded discussion..).
    But anyways this lead up to the fact that he said people spray chemicals on bud. I was like... Nooooo the crystals/ fuzzy stuff is trichomes not chemicals. He said something along the lines of "the chemicals aren't bad but thats what makes it look like that". Wtf? really man? I tried explaining the whole biological purpose of them to him, collecting pollen and what not and he wouldn't hear any of it(probably due to the fact that he has been smoking longer than me and feels he has more superior knowledge on it).
    Maybe its the way i came off but fuck man... Is there some way i could better educate him about weed. All he has is urban knowledge from people who are rather ignorant on the subject, and i feel i need/should educate him. Or should i let him be in his ignorant slop?

2. Sounds like one of those people.

3. whyd you make two of the same thread?? just with a different title

4. no offense, but ur bud sounds like a ra-tard. And theres not alot you can do to teach a tard. So just let him believe wateva bullshit he wants. You know the truuff:cool:

5. well hey let him spray his weed with sugar water if he likes it. and let him live in his little world where he thinks mids are better than dank.

to me id rather have mids myself cuz for one, you can get high more often, and im not trying to get as high as possible. i just smoke to smoke.

mids around me are like 30-35 a dub. versus 20 for a gram of chronic. so for sure im smoking more, bowl for bowl. and i tend to have a better time with my high cuz its not like knocking me off my ass or anything if i was to smoke the same amount of bowls.

as far as the chemicals. yeah people put chemicals in when they are growing it. its called nutrients. like special fertilizer stuff. it does have a little to due with the appearance of the actual trichomes but the main reason it looks a certain way is cuz of the strain itself. northern lights is gonna look different from ak-47, or white widow. but thats why the plant is bred a certain way, to have a particular outcome.

some people just make up their minds when they have some kind of twisted logic to some subjects and when they are confronted with the actual reality of the matter, but yet they were talking about it like as if they really knew what they were talking about, then they defend themselves to prevent from looking like a jackass, but really it just makes them look like a bigger jackass cuz they cant admit they were wrong

6. Like the guy said above, he's one of those guys...honestly there was a guy I smoked with on a campus I was on for a semester that ruined soooo many highs by trying to argue retarded facts like that.

7. The people I used to hang out with thought they knew shit like that. They talked about how they got soo blitzed by eating weed, and I was like "Dudes, you cant get stoned by eating weed. You might get a little buzzed but it needs to be activated by heat." They got so defensive and thought their awesome placebo experience gave them all the evidence in the world.

I mean, I've been researching cannabis for 5 years, 4 of which I never even smoked, so I think I know what I'm talking about. Sure I may not know all the tricks to the trade because I haven't been smoking that long, but I know the scientific stuff.