Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Really leafy bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kraminator, Feb 7, 2009.

1. pig's arse. the bud is gonna be the same size whether the leaves are there or not. and leaves weigh less than a feather so it doesnt matter.

2. #22 agent_00_trees, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009

He described the bud he got as being leafy but being covered in trichs, no shwag I have seen had any trichs at all. It's pretty ignorant to call someone's bud shwag when you havn't even seen a picture, regardless of if you think you are too high class to smoke leafy bud. Quit being a hypocrite.

3. Yes, because you were born all knowing in the ways of cannabis I'm sure :rolleyes:

That was just plain uncalled for, regardless of whether Meursault was coming off as arrogant/elitist or not.

---------------

Without pics any assessment is useless, but it just sounds like some loose poorly trimmed bud that probably has decent genetics. That's my blind guess.