Really High Food Ideas

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by 4ala2sk0a, Mar 16, 2018.

1. I just wanted to talk about what we all eat when were like, really high.

I like a can of Alaskan wild caught pink salmon with a little chicken bullion, salt, pepper, and sometimes garlic.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I mean its nothing special, but oreo's, feels like chocolate Styrofoam I dont know why I like it so much.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I like to shave kiwis before I eat them.

By scrubbing them with the green side of the sponge of course.

I really love pork nachos, never had pork rind nachos though. I have had pork head nachos that were delicious.

4. 5953D4C2-2272-4827-B894-53C2E0B7FCDF.jpeg Whipped this up tonight

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. MIKES MADNESS MANWHICH:
    a buffalo chicken sandwhich topped with roast beef, bacon, onion rings, and mozzarella sticks. Man im drooling! Lmao

6. I just put peanut butter on a fudgescicle. I think I just hacked the universe. It's the best thing eva. ...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. TBone if you like peanut butter then you should try actual peanut butter mixed in with plain chocolate ice cream and small marshmallows. What I do is mix the peanut butter with the ice cream and put the marshmallows on top. Oh my goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. I thought scotcheroos with marshmallow fluff sounds good

9. Today I made a whole pack of bacon and 5 pieces down the hatch I looked to the left and saw a single blueberry bagel, and to the right was all the bacon grease on the griddle. I fried up the bagel in that grease and it was the best ever.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Reported again

11. Breakfast cereal with cream and sugar

12. Doritos in a nice taco salad.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I second the dorrito taco salad

{Family and Flower all you'll ever need}

14. defidently Neapolitan ice-cream with cinnamon toast crunch, whipped cream, and chocolate sprinkles. ice cream and cereal are a beautiful combo

• Like Like x 1
  15. The cold stone strawberry cereal on vanilla ice cream is bomb

16. I can't eat anything when i am really high, maybe some fruit or a mango, i have to wait until i come down a bit to tolerate heavier food lol but after i come back down to reality, anything and everything will suffice :)

17. My fav thing when real high is crisp red grapes, oranges, and ice water.

• Winner Winner x 1