Really hard to get some stuff around here :L

Discussion in 'General' started by Owley, Jul 12, 2013.

1. I have a middleman and everything but his not really in my area his just outside my area by about 2 suburbs and considering I still have school its really hard to fit a time in to get some stuff with him..

Any tips? Im really dry and havent had a hit in atleast 2 weeks.. :( I even tried offering $200 for delivering over the top of $100 for the quarter that I wanted :L Didnt seem to work.

Help me! Dry for 2 weeks and I live in Sydney around Bankstown/Punchbowl/Riverwood/Revesby/Condell Park :L

2. *BUMP*

His also not really comfortable with giving me the dealers number because this is the first time trying to buy off him and I know $200 just for delivery is alot and lets be honest im ripping myself off but im heaps dry. Its so boring without a toke to bring me up.. :( HALLP

3. #3 8ight, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
    wait... you offered a guy $300 to deliver you 1/4 ounce of weed, and the guy declined? he's a fucking moron, haha! and you sound like a fiend. don't be stupid, man!

but, can't you just drive there? I mean it sucks if you have to go far, but... I drive about 35 miles to get weed. Granted, that's right by where I work, so I usually pick up then, but still. 

4. Nah man, I dont have a car and I got caught about 7 months ago and im still living at my parents house.. There really fucking supersticous about me going out so now I just sit around all day. Unless I have school.

5. Go to rehab. Is weed dude.

I'm sure you'll live without it for a little longer, get high off fresh air.

200 to deliver a quad wow lol I don't know who's in the wrong here. You or the dealer who's missing a chance to make a 200% profit.

6. Yeah I know but I need a bit for me and some for a party so :L

Doesnt really matter that much im sure someone will bring more than me.

7. I hate bumping but I need help..

BUMP

8. #8 qwertyasdf, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
    Nobody can help you on GC besides tell you to grow up and stop acting like weed will keep you alive. Go drink a fuckin beer and eat a steak

9. Got to a club

10. Yeah but I promised the host of the party id bring some...

I only need 1G for me.

11. Well tell him what you just told us? Not really seeing the problem here besides you making promises you cant keep

12. Yeah I should..

Can a admin close the post please?

13. Since you go to school look for new connects in there.