Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

really dont understand

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MadbuddhA, Dec 1, 2010.

1. made three firecrackers today with a nutella/pb mix and 0.5 of ground up bud/kief on some saltines. In the oven for 25 mins on 350 and in the freezer for 10 after.

Me and 2 of my boys at one each after smoking a J and after an hour and a half till now ive been tripping balls. My other friend is also, tripping balls. But my third friend straight up doesn't feel shit. Its been like 5 hours since we ate them and nothing. Im fucking ripped tho dont understand

2. a half of gram for 3 people isnt enough

3. 0.5g per firecracker i think he meant.

4. 0.5 in each with some kief on top

was more than enough. was tripping balls for 6 hours just started to come down

but he dint feel shit

5. that sounds better. im gonna scoop some edible tomorrow from the dispensary.

6. It boils down to this - people are different.

7. #7 BobbyBlaze, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
    sounds enough to me
    Half of a gram is what I would smoke with 2 other people in one sitting, & from what I hear, cooking your bud is a more potent high than smoking.

8. I wouldn't even waste my time eating a half gram edible but that's just me. I put at least 1-2 grams in mine, and I certainly wouldn't say an edible high is more intense than smoking, just different... a lot more of a body high not so much in the head.

Everyone's reactions to edibles are different though, one of my friends ate an edible with half a gram of hash oil and 80 milligrams of PURE THC and he didn't feel shit.... mine put me on the moon haha

9. edibles dont really do it for me, ive tried many different kinds from many reputable companys and dispensarys. ive never really felt anything from them, i dont know if its because im already medicated from smoking or what but im giving them another shot tomorrow my place has a special...all edibles only 3$..so im gonna stop in and give a double dose a try

10. i used to think that edibles were just a body high and all that shit also. And im a heavy smoker, we go by q's every 2 days and we get straight piff around here in NY. But every time i make these firecrackers i get such an insane overall high. My head is pounding and my body numb. This is with .5 and a lil keif. I was on my ass too fucked up to do shit for 6 hours. Edible highs are much more intense than smoking.

But i guess some people are just tolerant to edibles, they put me on my ass. Also depends how it was made, enough fat / high enough temperature to extract all the thc and for the right amount of time. Next time i eat one of these imma make sure i have an entire day free, started buggin cuz i had shit to do and was way too high to do em.

11. I ame 4-5grams white widow firecrackers. There awesome.

Your friend did he eat at all prior to the edible? If not his liver consumed it to beging his daily metabolism. You must have a activated liver. YOU MUST!!!

12. This! Although I think every meal you eat - after a fast (overnight) or otherwise - will have some level of detectable liver metabolism. That's why I write you should alwaystry to take it sometime after a normal sized meal. You don't want to be full, you don't want to be hungry.

13. 340 is the vaping temp of weed...but the third one felt something so im not sure. maybe he dosnt smoke a lot?

14. So? He's extracting the cannabinoids into peanut butter.

15. I wish weed made me trip.
    That would be some killer bud.

16. uhhh...if it gets hotter than 340 its poof- gone, yea im high, but common bud its simple as hell, just ruins cannaboids ha i spelted that wrong

17. :rolleyes:

How do you figure?