really disapointed prt 2

Discussion in 'General' started by illinisbII, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :rolleyes: sorry for the catchy title i hope it doesnt cause any trouble--it gave me a good idea for a topic

But im really disapointed...I stepped out for about an hour to run erands and low and behold I come back and see a super funny thread--really disapointed prt1, I personally thought it was kind of funny, and some other members may have also.

:smoke: I just wanted to say Im really disapointed that I didnt get a chance to chime in on really disapionted prt 1, so I made a part 2.

So what are you disapointed about grasscity???
    keep it short but share whats disapointed you lately

Im disapointed that I got 2 broken bongs in the mail, hoping that the 3rd times a charm

2. I\'m dissapointed that I had to clean out my bank account to pay a court bill.

3. I\'m disappointed in the lack of respect by the new members

The mods here work hard to make this city a great place to talk, share stories, and learn some stuff.

I\'m not disappointed in the city, and if you guys don\'t like it, you know where the log out button is.

4. ^^:eek:

your gonna get me in trouble..not disapointed in a poor pick up?? woman friends not putting out??

5. I am a girl, you ass. :mad:

6. hey hey hey....calm down now.

yeah you ass.:devious:

I\'m disappointed in the legations, too long have has this drug been \"illegal.\"

7. :hello: opps lol if i was a girl id be disapointed ;)

8. I just think the comment of girls putting out was unnecessary, nice to know how mature some members are though.

9. Well that\'s most unfortunate for you then, now isn\'t it?

10. i believe we\'ve had this talk already. guys, thinking, wrong \'head\'.:confused_2:

11. for some reason i thought her name might have been roger and that she was a he, am i the only one??

all in good fun of coarse i thought it was pretty funny but i appologize--hope your not disapointed ;)

12. Well if we remove one of them, maybe this problem won\'t occur anymore, now THERE\'S an idea.

:cool:

13. The Jolly Roger is the correct name for a Pirate ship\'s flag, brush up on your history folks. :p

No, just disappointed as a history major, that\'s all.

My name is Jessica, and don\'t YOU forget it.

14. Ouch.

15. I\'m not really sure that this thread is in the best interest of the City. Seems to me like too much of a flame Grasscity thread, and I can\'t see a thread like that doing any good for the community as a whole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.