really bad situation

Discussion in 'General' started by dynasty, May 30, 2007.

1. alright, so here's the deal. it's long, but i'm really mad right now and just had to say everything.

my dad smokes pot. i've always known of this and haven't cared. This past memorial day weekend i went to visit them and stay with them at home all weekend. the night before i went down, i picked up a quarter and smoked some. i brought it with me because i wasn't sure whether or not i'd have free time to smoke. so i put it in my room but don't smoke any.

so that's that. i'm doing stuff with my parents, we went kayaking, i took them to the movies, out to dinner, stuff like that. so the day comes on monday for me to leave so i do so. before i leave i go to get my weed out of an old coffee can in my room.

and it's gone.

i leave without saying anything, but am really twisted up inside. i actually felt good not smoking for three days and figured i'd take a break for a while but keep the quarter with me so after i take my break when i do smoke i'll get really, really high. i know my dad took it, because he was in my room one day getting the vacuum cleaner because i'd vacuumed my room. keep in mind i didn't smoke in my room, so he had to go snooping.

so i stopped by again today when my dad wasn't expecting me and my mom wasn't home. i noticed he was acting a little weird, but didn't say anything. i went to use the bathroom and i smelled serious tree. like, he had just finished smoking. he then says he has to go out and run errands but i'm welcome to stay but my mom won't be home til 8. i'm like "no i have school later remember?" and he's just like "oh, yeah, oh ok."

i want to tell my mom. the thing that angers me most is that when my dad found out i smoked, he was furious. i don't know what possible rational thought he could reach to decide that it was ok for him to do it but not for me...at least as long as i'm paying for it.

also, some papers i keep at my house were gone today and when i stopped by.

how do you guys think i should approach my dad? should i talk to my mom about it first?

2. fuck no, just ask your dad why he stole your herb.

3. What a rat, stealing from your own son, harrasing him becouse hes smoking, yet hes getting high as fuck in the bathroom while luaghing his ass off that he got one over on you.

If my parents stole my weed, i would tell them to give it the fuck back or expect the cost of what they stole to come up missing.

4. i don't want to really get down to his level, that is stealing the amount of money he would owe me. i figure i'll just confront him about it. if he's not an asshole he'll give me the money. if he does nothing then i don't know how i'll respond.

5. just confront him like u said