really bad high. help?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cobstar, Apr 28, 2011.

1. So I'm a pretty regular smoker, been smoking for years, but I had a really bad expierence last nite, which is why I came here.

Lately I've been smoking regularly, but not a lot when I do me and a friend will smoke like 2 bowls in an hour. I didn't smoke for about the last 2 days.

Last nite, my stepbro got off all his court shit and wanted to smoke, so we went over to a friend of his. We smoked out of a nice bong, I think an illadelph or something. I only took 1 hit and I was FUCKED.

I cudnt comprehend the basketball game we were watching, or the convo we were having. I cudnt speak, mentally I cudnt understand what was being said enough to form a thought in response, but I also got such bad cotton mouth, my mouth physically cudnt talk. My heart was racing, and I was having these nervous thoughts. The one hit messed me up for the rest of the night. I thihk I sat in this dudes room for 2 hours and barely said 15 words.

I was nervous, weirded out, and had terrible cottonmouth. This was the worst high expierence I've ever had. I've been smoking about 6 years and this has happened 2 or 3 times before but never this bad. I noticed it happens when I get high round people I don't know well. My stepbro hasn't smoked in months, he was less high than me.

Why did this happen? How can I prevent it? What should I say to this dude next time I see him, cuz I feel embarassed that I got so high and just sat there?

2. You got too high and semi-greened out man.... Just happens sometimes if you havent been smoking regularly, or are semi-new to cannabis...i had some friends who it would happen to a couple years after we had been toking....not really sure why lol but it happens

3. It could have been any combination of things that made you react badly to Cannabis on this particular occasion. To me it sounds like it was just good weed in a nice bong in a strange place with new people, this gave you bad/nervous vibes. When you're really high and you let your mind run with the bad vibes and paranoia, you can really trip yourself out mentally and physically.
    However, I don't think you have anything to be embarassed about. Everybody has gotten really high and turned into a zombie at least once! Next time you see him just say "Hey, that was some good stuff you smoked me last time I was there" and that's it!

4. thats what i call a great high dude..
    and the cottonmouth incident could have been fixed if you would've gone in prepared... every time i know im about to get together with friends to toke up i always stock up on gatorade and some munchies..

5. i smoke about once a day with my bowl, last week my friend got a nice new custom roor and i yellow walled the thing twice expecting to be pretty blazed but it was past that. this thing fucked me up so bad i was pale and just out of it. i ended up vomiting and after i felt a little better. but basically i greened out, sounds like you kinda did to.

6. Sounds like typical anxiety problems. Drink something sugary before you toke and stay hydrated during and after.

7. When ever I smoke purp or other heavy indicas this sometimes happens to me

8. Hey man, i know exactly how you feel. I had a similar experience when i stopped smoking for a little while i lost a lot of my tolerance and i tried taking my typical huge rip and ended up accidentally swallowing the whole toke, needless to say my body absorbed all the THC and felt like i was going to throw up and i kept zoning out so i decided to go to bed.