really ?? 26k !! for a fucking bag

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DazeOneLuv, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Damn
    $26,000?
    That's cheap as fuck

2. #22 Elem3nt17, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    $1.00, does the same job, She can glue beads on it or something.
    [​IMG]

I wouldnt mind a toilet seat made of solid gold, but it's just not in the cards.

3. I like your train of thought..
    I would slap a bitch if she even joked about getting that bag.. or better yet.. make it myself to get her to stfu and make another sandwhich

4. I was curious when I read 26k bong. Misread :(.

5. Ask her if she sees you walking around with a $26K bong case.

6. she probably has more then one gucci bag.

and probably bought another one all ready

7. Do you realize , how many knock-offs you can buy for 26k and still have enough for a world cruise ?

8. People who spend massive amounts of money on purses are fucking stupid. Literally, you throw your shit in it..and you're gonna pay like $500 for it? $26,000 is absurd for someone to spend on a fucking bag. I would never even want to have a purse that costs that much money because I'd be afraid to even touch it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. Spending 26000 dollars on a designer anything is the definition of selfishness, unless you plan on donating 26000 dollars to charity in the process.

10. She was clearly joking.

11. Lol @ people getting all mad about this bag. Rich people want really overpriced things to further differentiate themselves from the plebeians?! Who knew..

12. 26k for a fucking handbag? Women and their fasion problems, nobody is gonna give a shit about your bag, especially men.

13. #33 detailed one, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    More money then brains I guess...

I stand by this saying!!!!!

Edit: thats one fucking ugly ass hand bag.

14. I would told that bitch to get a Job and start saving!

Then proceed to dump her stupid selfish ass on the curb

15. I tried to post this once and think my phone goofed lol so sorry if its a double.

26 Thousand! Hmmm....
    Down payment on house, pay off auto loans, buy that vape I been droolin' over, buy a pound to get me by while waiting for my garden equipment to show ;) , new big tv to veg with, take the wife on that honeymoon we never took, help a couple people that helped me financially and sit on the rest.

Or

Buy a omg-gucci!-bag....

Hmmmm....

Yeah, the 1 season designer bag that'll have good knockoffs ina few weeks, if not already, sounds WAY more appealing lol.

Bet youre glad she has common sense and thinks its a joke ;)
    I get it, kinda like when I saw a new blacked out Maserati yesterday and asked my wife why she keeps loaning out my cars.

16. I wonder how much it cost to make that bag

17. That's a pound, a nice ass bong, and a cheap car :0

18. [quote name='"KiefSensei"']That's a pound, a nice ass bong, and a cheap car :0[/quote]

You could probably 2 for each of loses for 26k

19. Its a product for people who have more money then they know what to do with.

20. The irony I always find in stuff like this, is that it probably cost about $100 to actually make the bag.