really ?? 26k !! for a fucking bag

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DazeOneLuv, Nov 18, 2011.

1. So my gf loves clothes n all that bs so she was on the net looking at bags or someshit and I come over cause she tells me she wants me to buy her a bag (she was fuckin around) n she she shows me this bag and when I saw the price tag I almost fainted Haha 26 grand for a hand bag I mean who in there right mind would pay so much for a bag... That money could feed like half of Africa LOL
    What do you guys think ?

http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/277514EN90G9968#

2. I think women are stupid for buying such useless shit haha. In no way can I see being a women better than being a man.

3. this is why the terrorists hate countries like ours

4. Well it is made with crocodile skin and gold lol but no way in fucking hell Is a bag ever worth that much. So stupid

5. idk if this is okay to say but some bitch left her gucci handbag at this store i worked at and i sold that shit on ebay for like $4000

• Like Like x 3
  6. [quote name='"Ayron"']this is why the terrorists hate countries like ours[/quote]

100% agree with u
    Such idiotic shit LOL

7. crocodile [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. [quote name='"Syn4life"']Well it is made with crocodile skin and gold lol but no way in fucking hell Is a bag ever worth that much. So stupid[/quote]

Exactly I seriously Doubt that the gold n crock skin get anywhere near that cost LOL

9. [quote name='"The Third Eye"']idk if this is okay to say but some bitch left her gucci handbag at this store i worked at and i sold that shit on ebay for like $4000[/quote]
    Ha damn man id shit a brick if I lost something worth 4k

10. #10 PeruvianDank, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    :smoke:This is why women have been oppressed for most of history (some still are in other countries).

I rather buy a girl a 26k kitchen to make me an expensive sandwich.

Edit: 420th post.

• Like Like x 1
  11. literally just laughed my ass off

12. Fucking ugly bag

13. If you're going to kill a animal for fashion, at least make that shit look good.

14. Ive never eaten crocodile but alligator is fucking amazing!!! i had some last week haha

15. Lol she is such a bitch.. no offense..

It would take a crackhead 5 seconds to sntach it and sell it for 40 dollars to buy some more crack lol..

lol 26 grand you must have alot of money if shes asking you to buy her a 26g bag... gold digger alert lololololololol

lololol????????lololololololoolololollllloloolllllolol26grand?!lololololololllll

Also i hope this isnt just an immature girl just wishing for dreams of a 26k bag.. and you had to waste everyone's time posting this useless thread.

16. ALSO CAN YOU IMAGINE THE PROFIT ON THESE BAGS?? IT SHOULDNT TAKE MORE THEN 1000 DOLLARS TOPS TO MAKE IT IF NOT LESS... there making so much money lol..

17. Plus $9.95 shipping

18. [quote name='"DEA"']

Lol she is such a bitch.. no offense..

It would take a crackhead 5 seconds to sntach it and sell it for 40 dollars to buy some more crack lol..

lol 26 grand you must have alot of money if shes asking you to buy her a 26g bag... gold digger alert lololololololol

lololol????????lololololololoolololollllloloolllllolol26grand?!lololololololllll

Also i hope this isnt just an immature girl just wishing for dreams of a 26k bag.. and you had to waste everyone's time posting this useless thread.[/quote]

U must be high man I cleary put she was fucking around ! Lmao Wtf ?? Haha ur reply made me LOL

19. [quote name='"DEA"']

Lol she is such a bitch.. no offense..

Also i hope this isnt just an immature girl just wishing for dreams of a 26k bag.. and you had to waste everyone's time posting this useless thread.[/quote]

Y I'm the world would I ever buy a 26 thousand bag .... Lmao

• Like Like x 1