Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Realizing you act weird when you're high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Have you guys ever gotten so baked, you just start talking nonsense, about anything?

However, once I just start blabbing, sometimes i'll catch myself... "Damn, I really am that high"

Ever had an experience like that?
    I tend to talk louder too when high.

• Like Like x 1
  2. yeah, i tend to ramble when i'm high. it's a weird feeling to sense that people are losing interest

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes, you act differently. Obviously your mind is altered, but I would say it's more of a state where you're self-concious thing rather than you acting weird.

4. I often realise that I'm going deeper into certain chains of thought than I usually would.

5. Yes , it takes me to a whole new reality!

6. That happens to me all the time. Even noticing the way I stand.

7. When Im touched by the green herb, you can tell

I have like a completely new facial expression, n attitude, like Im engaged in the happiest thing in the world xD
    N Yea I dont stop talking unless I get zoned on something, you know wha I mean?:bongin:

8. I got so high one day, that I realized that everyone acts weird. Every person in the world is fucking weird, but you don't hold it against them. Cause you realize how weird you are too. So the weirdness of them and your strangeness balance to an equilibrium.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. i have this one friend that literally gets so stoned that he can't smoke a lot. he will get pale and have to sit down. and hes been smoking almost everyday together with me for almost 6 years now. we've been smoking together though for 10 years. yet, he still has a very low tolerance. i don't understand it.

10. He's extremely lucky

11. sometimes when im extremely baked i forget what im talking about mid sentence but it always gets a chuckle out of my buddies

• Like Like x 1
  12. Haha...one time I was just sitting with my buddy in his dorm room down the hall...and I was sitting on the chair. We were so baked...I straight up tweeked and made the weirdest noises for 2 minutes straight. I didn't even realize it till the end and I was like "OMG I just straight up tweeked!" It was hilarious...guess you had to be there :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. that...is fucking genious... i am high right now and that just made perfect sense. you are brilliant.

14. I think that weirdness and awkwardness is just part of smoking weed.
    I get so weird sometimes. I go to my one imaginary places, pretend that i am someone else. I lose touch of reality or maybe i don't really care for reality. But I am a very silent introverted person and weed just adds to that. I never really listen to other people or find most conversations extremely boring while i am high. Maybe its just my weed but i have smoked allot of different strains and all of them make me feel disconected from reality but more conected to myself.

15. I make a face like I just heard a really funny joke no one else has. And I notice I'm doing it to but no matter how hard I try it doesn't go away

16. I think everyone acts weird lol

17. #17 kingthompson, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This.

18. Keep Austin weird....mmhkay?

19. Truthies.

Well, some more than others.. I hold some pretty outlandish conversations with my friends during seshies.